I'm turning 28 in a month. I know it's useless to bitch...

I'm turning 28 in a month. I know it's useless to bitch. I feel like a failure in everything I do and I've accomplished nothing worth talking about. I don't have a good support system at home so I'm bitching about it here because there's no one I can talk to.
I can't legally drive, I've never gotten a job, and now I'm living 7-8 miles away from town where I have to rely on my parents who don't want to give a shit anymore if I want to go anywhere, but with gas prices so high I might as well be stuck at home.
I have no real friends and I'm not an interesting person. I keep on being tormented by dreams where I'm travelling the world but I don't see that in my lifetime. I'm mad at everyone who allowed me to live and I hate myself for never being good enough to do anything right

Attached: 1626203366699.png (1200x1200, 1014.1K)

iktfb
sort your shit out
get a job
move out

im 35 and due to series of unfortunate events I just recently was 100%
>jobless
>broke
>lost long-term waifu
>barely have shit to eat
>have bouts of depression and clinic leve
hyperactivity
>pure luck to get a palce to live
>0 savings
>have a court case on my head for money
>all payments are due and i see more problems soon
I simply kept going. I first wrote down all shit that I have. All skills. Took a day off to drink and smoke weed and contempalted about future. What my heart desired.
After all I could just leave the world behind and move away.
And.. I then prepared kickass job applications and stuff and sent out to god knows how many companies. I got some minor skills, but no certificates.. so..
I then took all my knowledge about what I can do and sent private cooperation proposals to shitton of companies.
All the above - because I needed basic income ASAP
I then looked at some jobs that pay anything, just in case. found out most hire without skills, like to work as a handiman.

whof.. I got a bit bored writing this
anyways - just write down everything,
find a friend who will listen to all your bullshit and not talk back. or a therapist. Someone you can tell deep dark thoguhts to. Your dad even. Dog.
Write down.
remove the useless
do the important shit now.
plan.
execute.
You dont need to think about results, because if you do your plan at your best results are just probability.
thats it.

yea, take a day off and sit and think what you want. You mentioned traveling, thats a start.

You literally have only yourself to blame. So figure out what you need to do to fix it. And do it. It won't be easy and you will fail, but preserving is the only key to prosperity.

Tldr: pitter patter, go get at er

>I have no real friends and I'm not an interesting person. I keep on being tormented by dreams where I'm travelling the world but I don't see that in my lifetime. I'm mad at everyone who allowed me to live and I hate myself for never being good enough to do anything right
thats depression talking, buddy.
been there done that.
It is hard to get over it, but my suggestion is to
>listen to successful people of your choice. Fill your day with their voice all day. Like I am not kidding - exclude all Any Forums and all other things and have podcasts with rich/strong ot other people you admire in the background. Remember - you are what your best 5 friends average is. Make at least these people your virtual friends. your brain will draw from them A LOT.
>hope you are not an alcoholic. Get really drunk. Use the brainfog the next day to look past depression. never do it more than 1/month
>imagine all your thoughts sort of like highways. Now fly above them and look at them altogether. hm.. that depression looking might small and unimportant down there. just crossroads.
>do baby steps. dont worry. age doesnt matter. I personally started with morning exercise, sleeping 8hrs every day same time and making my bed. moved on to cealning apartment. Then gym. then work certain hours a day etc. make habits out of things that normally waste your time but are healthy/beneficial (like health and cleanliness).
>build something. have a project. working with hands is a great cure for mind.
>try to exclude intoxicants from your life. Don't just quit them, substitute with healthy shit
>work on your diet. anyone who feels like shit/depressed, hshould first address the basics: EAT - SLEEP - EXERCISE. get those three in perfect order and you will already feel amazingly better. I cannot stress enough how simply balanced diet and 2L of water daily+going to sleep 10pm and waking up 6am+morning gym for 1,5 hours can change your life even if you still struggle with life choices. jnawg

Attached: huag.jpg (500x363, 76.74K)

and you seriously have to find a way to stress about this less.
The more you think about your state, mental health and all that, the more energy these thoughts will consume in you.

why not buy a scooter, electric or gas, hoon to work, it's actually fun

user, you are now 10 years into adulthood and you are still living like a child. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and live your damn life already.

I just want to say that I love your idea. I used to write. I developed a hatred to everything I think so I'm just disgusted by even the most self-serving of my stories. The most I have done with my life since I was 15 was study Japanese because the words were cool and sounds neat and elegant

>I used to write.
writing, arts and dancing and all that is a really really good thing to invest your mind into.
for me it is lifting and writing.
write about your life.
go on adventure and write about it.
modern times you literally can just post on FB and walk/travel around. then when there are readers you can ear from that too.

>dancing
gtfo faggot

Find a job. It doesn't matter what kind, even if it's fast food. Just find one and make money.
We're all waiting for our eventual demise. We only occupy ourselves to pass the days. But there is a God. If you call out to him, he'll answer. Ask him alone to guide you, and your life will be on track. He is everywhere and can hear you. I'm not talking Christian or anything conventional.
Just call out to God, OP. Good luck.

A lot of this is understandable. Despite having the internet I don't go actively looking for things to do but things to fill the void within me. I don't know what I really want to do other than make drugs, travel, and perform on a pair of roller blades.
I don't have anyone I look up to. I don't have a real life inspiring North Star at the moment
I am definitely addictive dependent. Don't know if I'm really alcoholic, but I know that I go overboard on substances and some things don't work well for my body.
Depression has taken a bigger chunk of my mind than my sexual drive/desires. I downloaded Grindr and I'm not even trying it
That's true. If I keep worrying about where I am right now, I'm never going to take the small steps I need to take and my room will never get fixed if I keep worrying about it
I have a *few* written projects that I am embarrassed about. Despite being fun homoerotica, I am ashamed of myself for thinking and writing them.
I... I don't know if I can do that. I used to punch myself in the face, but I've substituted that with another self-abusive habit (that's not physically damaging)
Part of my self-abuse is starving myself. I don't eat until the end of the day and I substitute food with water until then. But I guess that's part of the reason why my body feels wrong.

I know right?
what kind of a pathetic excuse for a man would pursue dancing as a career

I used to figure skate and I swing a tennis ball at the end of the rope as a form of dance. Ever since I was a kid I wanted to be a dancer, since teaching myself Japanese I wanted to be a "male Geisha" (陰間 kagema) who can dance and write beautifully, writing stories and singing songs about passionate nights

I come on here from time to time to take Japanese translation requests so I can build a portfolio with hopes that I can be good enough for a translation gig. I'm always insecure about writing resumes and applications because I know I'm not good enough and I don't know how to lie out of my ass to make myself look like someone everyone wants.

>>listen to successful people of your choice. Fill your day with their voice all day. Like I am not kidding - exclude all Any Forums and all other things and have podcasts with rich/strong ot other people you admire in the background.

Calling bullshit on this, rich people discourse is about calling you a loser because you are not rich like them, and if you try and fail not only because is your fault, they would make you feel a way more loser.

>I keep on being tormented by dreams where I'm travelling the world but I don't see that in my lifetime
You can do it sooner than you think if you arent in a relationship with a hole draining you of your finances

I have never had my own income. There was a period where I was 26 (before moving out of my previous state) where I tried but I never got anywhere. It's one of those things where you're trying but you're doing it wrong and you don't know what you're doing wrong. I don't know why I can't do things anyone else can do, how do people do these things and is there a way I can do it without having to ask anyone? (I can walk to town, it'll take an hour, but I'll do it)

I meant writing resumes/applications

You still have potential, you can start today with small things like getting a part time job just for some experience, life has no timer you can start whenever you want. You still dont have debt or kids or a mortgage. Youre still alive and Breathing so today is just as good as yesterday

Quit being a freeloading piece of shit, and get your life in order! You have noone to blame but your own lazy ass. Start by getting off your fat ass.

Feels good, doesn't it?

Suicide remains superior to every other bullshit suggestion itt.

>Lists problems
>Doesn't address them
>Wonders why he hasn't fixed them
Lmaoooooooo
You answered your own question before you even asked lmaooooo