>footprints from 2 different pairs of sneakers in the dirt
>rebuild garden, manage to save two of my plants
>a week passes
>see two niggers tearing up my garden like wild animals
>have no weapons, no combat skill at all
>call police
>they show up half an hour later, niggers long gone and plants destroyed
>cops say unless i get a recording they cant do shit
>explain that i dont want to just wait for them to ruin everything a third time just so something can be done about this
>they tell me to "put up a fence or quit your bitching" their words
why are niggers like this? all i wanted was to create a place where my plants could live. is that so wrong?

Attached: flowers.jpg (627x361, 174.52K)

bump

Attached: MONOCULTURE LAWNS ARE SIN FIGHT ALL HOA BOARDMEMBERS TAKE THE WILDFLOWER PILL PLANT CLOVER SEEDS WHERE YOU WALK.jpg (563x960, 209.83K)

you are an idiot, a shotgun is like 200 bucks.

I'm sorry user get a gun

my lawn looks like the first one. plants of all different shapes sizes and species.

then the niggers ruined it.

i have no combat skills. they are probably armed too, how am i to fight someone more experienced?

Fucking shoot them

by using a gun. standing up for your damn self instead of getting cucked by cops who just make fun of you for being a little bitch.

build a fence. put up a warning sign. buy a gun. practice and train to become at least proficient. then protect your garden.

what use is a gardener who cannot keep out weeds and pests?
>no use at all

That may be somewhat reasonable thinking but the cops told you the truth. Put up a fence or get a camera. You should pay someone to bust their knee caps after seeing the footage. They are literally dedicating their lives to ruining peoples happiness.

give me a budget, an idea of how large a person you physically are, and the state you are located in or a county you live in or close too.

ill make you an itemized list and keep under budget.

Stop projecting weakness, America might not be for you.

If you're not like this already don't attempt it. It'll just fuck up your life. Be smarter and conniving or just get the camera.

to do what? his yard is a stomping ground. what do you think happens when they see he rebuilds and puts up some cameras.

im all for a camera, but you have to realise its an escalation. either roll over and let them stomp away or be ready to escalate further.

My friend.

It is time to learn about the wonderful world of poisonous plants.

You sound like a soft faggot, good sir. By not standing up for yourself you've invited future garden shenanigans.

im six feet tall and fat. i can shell out 500 dollars on equipment. but the only weapons ive ever used are a simple 22. bolt action and several knives. i would need up to date training

i do have one poisonous plant. its a poison ivy. i keep it contained in a terrarium for study.

Also get fight dogs and feed them nigger meat to learn and love the taste of shit

Yeah police are pretty useless when it comes to that sort of thing

Maybe plant something poisonous so they have a really bad time next time they try? But check your local laws first, because bylaw are great at that sort of thing.

america is not for niggers

I've had the same problem. People come up and destroy the garden. I suppose its a problem because I live in a cheaper area of duplexes and nothing can really be fenced in anymore.

I've tried putting potted plants in windows and a few different solutions to just be able to grow something for fun outside. I had that one on camera where some random person comes through he alley way and then just intentionally takes the pot and smashes it on the ground. Like WTF why can't you leave some fucking flowers alone.

Attached: 4250.jpg (80x80, 7.69K)

its evil. these plants have harmed no one.