In a completely isolated place where anything you do is without consequence or restricted...

In a completely isolated place where anything you do is without consequence or restricted, you have this Chinese girl from China that don't speak a word of English, but she will submit to do anything you want of her, no matter how degrading or nasty, you can even go as far as disposing of her at the end if you want, what would you want to do to her and what are the ideas that come to mind?

Attached: c26eefa4596058b3e82804fd99a7523a.jpg (1200x1200, 124K)

Elbow deep anal fisting. Ideally to the shoulder.

honestly probably the most vanilla shit ever.

That's actually okay, just say what it is that you personally would want to do.

>that don't speak a word of English
>don't
user, English isn't your first language either, is it?

thats 2 different bitches and their both a he!

Fuck her, have her eat bat soup then send her back to China so we can go back into full lockdown mode in a few months.

would totally put my pepperoni in her pizza pocket

Honestly, that sort of slang implies that they're actually a native speaker. As someone who's learning a foreign language and can only concoct textbook correct grammar, being able to use a grammatical malapropism in a colloquial way is maybe as good as the definition of fluency.

That grammar person is just mad, fuck him.

Probably nothing exotic

Probably either romantic or hard sex, cum in her face and make her clean my dick

Then a kiss

I am a simple man

i'd have her make me a sandwich

wtf this chink bitch should be only violently fucked! you must be a big ole softie.

>In a completely isolated place where anything you do is without consequence or restricted, you have this Chinese girl from China that don't speak a word of English, but she will submit to do anything you want of her, no matter how degrading or nasty, you can even go as far as disposing of her at the end if you want, what would you want to do to her and what are the ideas that come to mind?

>show her food.
>she nods
>make up some meats and pasta
>make frappuchinos and some whiskey on rocks
>put a lawn chair in sunny area
>give her food
>lay down
>somehow signal her to sing something in chinese
>fall asleep with her head on my chest
yea, i know, this may be too degenerate. I am y.2022 perv

tattoo removal. shave that kool-aid hair off.

Based.

learn Mandarin teach english create a dance

Cook for me?

It has to be THIS one, OP? Shame.

She doesn't know how to cook, she only knows how to fuck.

figure out how to leave. this is some saw type bullshit.

>malapropism
Oh come on, you just wanted to show off and use a big word, didn't you?
There is only one
>Chinese girl from China
Firstly, where else would a Chinese girl be from?
Secondly, there is only ONE. Had there been two or more Chinese girls then "don't" would have be correct.
For one, however, "dosen't" was the only acceptable word to use in this case.
Please don't try and justify bad grammar by bullshitting about how only native speakers can deliberately isuse it

Typo alert,before you kick off, I clearly meant "misuse"