South American Technology Thread

Share your favourite technology from the sovlful continent

For me it's the Brazilian Shower Head
Rather than wastefully transport heated water in pipes around your house, they heat it at the last moment before it hits you. More efficient, easier to adjust, and comfy.

Attached: 1645988358741.png (720x522, 440.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mate-desktop.org/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't give a flying fuck about any other country besides America

Attached: 1635761763416.jpg (474x474, 27.19K)

Those fucking things kill a truly comical number of people every year

Attached: carreta-de-bueyes-totto-ponce.jpg (900x600, 205.59K)

anyone have that webm of a subhuman brownoid getting btfod by exploding showerhead?

>she thinks america is a country

source?

none. made it up.

The bunda. A genetic marvel carefully engineered across time and space and still evolving to be the ultimate signal of the mating game.

Either that water never gets really warm or the water pressure if weak as fuck.

mate-desktop.org/
A bunch of sudacas forked GNOME 2 because GNOME 3.0 wouldn't run on their llama powered toaster PCs.

I am forever thankful for them

How many watts are those shower heads? It would take an insane amount of power to heat tap water to a cozy level unless the flow was at a trickle.

Six brazillion so far.

huehuehue

>More efficient, easier to adjust, and comfy.
I doubt its more efficient than central heating with gas in your house.

>For me it's the Brazilian Shower Head
>Rather than wastefully transport heated water in pipes around your house, they heat it at the last moment before it hits you. More efficient, easier to adjust, and comfy.
That’s not a huge electrical hazard?

It is completely safe.

Lmao why the fuck does it have a diff?

yes but only if your electrician is a dumb "yo se lo que hago"

in 99% of the instalations is safe

>expecting third world electricians to not be dumb
>99%
LMAAAAOOOOOO
If you're smart, you get out the country..

Lua

There is a grounding metal contact in the water outlet, just after the heater, just before it goes into the spraying head thing.
Most brazilian homes have no grounding because contractors are stupid. It still does not a problem because our water pipes are PVC. In old installations with metal pipes you feel some tingling when touching the knob, but that is it.

Our electrical standard also dictates that any circuit that is either outside or near water should have a a gfci.

If you have:
>no grounding
>bad installation
>metal pipes
>no gfci

then sure, accidents can happen, but that would be true for a boiler exploding or flooding your basement too if all the procedures were ignored.

no

of course it is. electrical heating is almost 100% efficient for low temperature shit. Gas is not. Have a nice day sir. And remember
>bad electrical installation := shock, buzzing, fire
>bad gass installation := rest in pieces

>Rather than wastefully transport heated water in pipes around your house
where is this done?, my shower is similar to the picture, when young i was always scared of the cables, on any house or place that i visited has the cables out