I love having the botnet built right into my start menu

i love having the botnet built right into my start menu
>i have web search "disabled"
>>i even disabled all web search shit in gpedit.msc
if linux didn't kill amd ryzen processors i would switch over.

Attached: botnet.jpg (1021x859, 301.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/fblhta/psa_if_you_bought_a_ryzen_1000_series_cpu_at/
bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=252859&p=2
community.amd.com/t5/processors/ryzen-2700x-hardware-errors-linux/td-p/195700
reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/6w5b2z/io_page_fault_ryzen_5_on_linux/
bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=212087
reddit.com/r/linuxhardware/comments/nsqz2l/amd_ryzen_9_5900x_mce_hardware_error/
linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-hardware-18/help-with-what-these-mce's-mean-4175704535/
forum.manjaro.org/t/system-auto-rebooted-mce-hardware-error-in-dmesg-related-to-cpu/89580
forum.manjaro.org/t/intermittent-mce-errors-on-ryzen-3600-x/81323
forum.manjaro.org/t/ryzen-mce-issue-at-boot/57508
bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=267511
bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1830404
reddit.com/r/archlinux/comments/p9ft9t/mce_errors_5800x/
forum.proxmox.com/threads/ryzen-5800x-with-gigabyte-x570-ud-mce-errors-with-2-different-cpus.102492/
linustechtips.com/topic/1409230-pc-hard-reset-on-both-windows-and-linux-error-type-cache-hierarchy-error-solved-rma/
community.amd.com/t5/processors/linux-on-3700x-spontaneous-reboots-caued-by-mce/td-p/263667
github.com/xylix/dotfiles/issues/45
forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?t=343139
reddit.com/r/ManjaroLinux/comments/ice2ly/mce_hardware_error_w_ryzen_5_3600_rx_5700xt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just block all internet access to Windows processes using Simplewall or some alternative.

Windows is shit. But it can be made tolerable fairly easy.

Install whatever faggot build of linux trannies on Any Forums are shilling then.

>if linux didn't kill amd ryzen processors i would switch over.
huh? works fine for me nigger

the linux segfault bug when ryzen first came out. linux was frying ryzen processors left and right. and then from zen 2 and 3 all i see is complaints about L1/L2/L3 cache MCE faults. Then stuff like CPPC that works just fine on windows, doesn't work at all on linux and that new amd driver only has CPPC working for some zen 6000 series laptop processors because some how CPPC for other ryzen's don't even work on linux and never can? then none of the sensor stuff working like can't even see power consumption or cpu voltage. amd linux support is like embarrassing. probably why linux kills amd processors. amd doesn't test on linux at all or even try to make their stuff work.

There is a reg key you have to create. It's simple, there are hundreds of pajeet blogs showing you how.

Attached: retard.png (800x750, 243.81K)

post it for me then senior. i would greatly appreciate it.i would yandex it but i'm really knocked out from my oxy atm.

how do they find these undocumented regkeys? obviously 99% are just copying existing information and trying to out-SEO each other but how does the first guy find it?

autism can do some amazing things user.

In what way did linux kill ryzens? New vulnerability doesn't affect new cpus and you woulnd't buy the old now if you were switching, right? Also windows is unaffected by that because their fix for spectre already cripples ryzen (and intel) performance by 30% so at worst they're exactly the same now.

sauce or gtfo
and it better not be what im currently reading

im still giving benefit of the doubt in case its a thing but 99% op is a dumb shill niggerfaggot

Because the regkey used to exist in 10 all you had to do was change its value. Then they removed the key but its functionality remains so you just add it back.

You do know there's a registry key you can set if you don't want web results in your start menu, right? Or just make a firewall rule.

>post it for me then senior. i would greatly appreciate it.i would yandex it but i'm really knocked out from my oxy atm.

no, nigger.

reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/fblhta/psa_if_you_bought_a_ryzen_1000_series_cpu_at/
bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=252859&p=2
community.amd.com/t5/processors/ryzen-2700x-hardware-errors-linux/td-p/195700
reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/6w5b2z/io_page_fault_ryzen_5_on_linux/
bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=212087
reddit.com/r/linuxhardware/comments/nsqz2l/amd_ryzen_9_5900x_mce_hardware_error/
linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-hardware-18/help-with-what-these-mce's-mean-4175704535/
forum.manjaro.org/t/system-auto-rebooted-mce-hardware-error-in-dmesg-related-to-cpu/89580
forum.manjaro.org/t/intermittent-mce-errors-on-ryzen-3600-x/81323
forum.manjaro.org/t/ryzen-mce-issue-at-boot/57508
bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=267511
bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1830404
reddit.com/r/archlinux/comments/p9ft9t/mce_errors_5800x/
forum.proxmox.com/threads/ryzen-5800x-with-gigabyte-x570-ud-mce-errors-with-2-different-cpus.102492/
> I installed two different Ryzen 5800X CPUs and Proxmox seems to throw a very similar MCE error after about 20 hours of uptime:
the list goes on.

>if linux didn't kill amd ryzen processors i would switch over.
>bc segfaults

ok i oficially lost patience
youre a fagot illiterate op
go back to _reddit where you fucking belong

actually called it you dumb fucking nigger
>frying cpus
where, faggot?

linustechtips.com/topic/1409230-pc-hard-reset-on-both-windows-and-linux-error-type-cache-hierarchy-error-solved-rma/

there was a thread last night here on Any Forums of some guy posting about how two of his 5900x's died from MCE l2 / l3 cache faults.

all these processors are failing from MCE cache faults on linux. linux is the only common thing. linux scheduler is probably sending to much volts or not allowing ryzen cores to sleep. c-states probably don't work on linux like how CPPC doesn't even work on linux.

>linustechtips.com/topic/1409230-pc-hard-reset-on-both-windows-and-linux-error-type-cache-hierarchy-error-solved-rma/
>hard reset

about frying
>source: jedi wave you fucking goy

ure a dumb fucking nigger

community.amd.com/t5/processors/linux-on-3700x-spontaneous-reboots-caued-by-mce/td-p/263667

not processor failing as in frying you lying piece of shit.
you fucking shills are obvious as fuck
and doubly as much retarded

cpu's don't just hard reset out of know where. something is dying and dying is caused by shit being fried.
github.com/xylix/dotfiles/issues/45
forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?t=343139

>kernel ignores your "Request" to TAMPER with a Microsoft Certified(tm) System Critical(R) process
>Access denied.
nothing personelle, goy
>wowie the hardware that was developed in lock-step with the OS doesnt face this issue!
you fucking think? intel and microsoft have been butt-buddies since before your retarded ass was born

>spontaneous reboots
how is it frying you fagot?
take a load at this dumb motherfucker
he thinks he can drown me in text
>nigger your link includes the description of whats in the article

why shills are always retarded? like actually retarded. fucking garbage can iq

>MCE cache faults are heckin cute, stunning, and brave normal
no, MCE cache faults are not normal. these cpu's are dying under linux because linux are frying them. if these processors were not dying, they wouldn't be causing MCE's. there would be no hard locks or anything. reddit.com/r/ManjaroLinux/comments/ice2ly/mce_hardware_error_w_ryzen_5_3600_rx_5700xt/