Best computer office chair? Easy Steelcase Leap

Best computer office chair? Easy Steelcase Leap.

Attached: 446259_8321_XL.jpg (968x1024, 75.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

btod.com/beyond-go-2078-lea-gg.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That shit is trash.
This is the goat > > btod.com/beyond-go-2078-lea-gg.php

I prefer the Steelcase gesture but I feel like the Leap would be slightly better for productivity. The gesture is just too comfy

anything else is a waste of money

Attached: Hyken.jpg (317x550, 23.9K)

The one I stole from the office when nobody was looking

Aerons are for fatties. Steelcase are for normal people

thats a hyken not an aeron bro

The one I found on my neighbor's lawn and has a brown stain right where my balls rest.
It was maybe $50-80 new.

unironically the ikea markus, i can't believe how good it is for being an ikea product and not being $1000

fuck no you wanna kill your lower back?

my lower back is a little bitch and has complained about every chair i've used until this one, and i've gone through a fucking bunch of "ergo chairs".
seriously, it's surprisingly good.

nah this bitch lumber support is fucking GARBAGE
cushioning is okay though idk why people complain about it. probably actual fat asses

oh yeah i bought a lumbar support cushion too actually, so that might be carrying it here, but i had that with other chairs and it was still not as good as what i have now.

Hit the gym and stop expecting a chair to make up for your shitty backs.

no

The Herman Miller Mirra I got from my office for $20 because they had no idea what they were selling as they cleared out everything for "renovations"

I also got a Herman Miller desk for $10, easily the heaviest piece of furniture I own, and sturdy as fuck. Great for holding up all my CRTs.

I'd say the gesture is better, but close enough

If anyone recommends autonomous, proceed to kick them square in the balls or cunt and puke on them. most regretful money i've ever spent and worst chair i've ever used... there is zero space for the mesh/plastic coils in the seat to move downward. I literally weight 125 pounds and I have to use an asspad for it or i sink into the chair and end up resting my ass bones on the plastic base. with the pad i can at least sit without my ass going numb in four seconds. not to mention the arm rests are fucking just subtly different lengths. you can't even adjust them to be even either. you put your arms down and they are just so subtly off, it makes you want to throw the chair off a building. this is beyond infuriating oh also there's this metal twine thing in the rear of the chair, and if you use it for 90 days, it literally poke through the mesh into your ass cheeks.

like what in the actual fuck. fucking garbage. absolutely an abomination. i tried getting my money back but they said "your 90 day window is over" like fuck you, you made a chair that lasts 90 days and lasts just long enough so you can't notice anything off about it.
i hate my chair but i spent 700 dollars on a piece of shit that im stuck with.
i will literally burn this chair in a fire once i can afford a new chair.

i really should have just payed the 2500 dollars or whatever on a herman miller.

FUCK THIS GAY FUCKING CHAIR IT'S SO SHIT IT'S NOT EVEN WORTH THE MATERIALS IT'S BUILT WITH
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD I HATE THIS FUCKING CHAIR

Attached: file.png (2349x1017, 398.82K)

this chair is by far the worst chair in existence holy shit

Attached: file.png (4328x1136, 3.4M)

one of these is the endgame, no other chair is going to keep you from getting stiff as a fucking rock over time.

Attached: 1648026684478.jpg (640x500, 23.04K)

bump

I got a gesture with headrest on black Friday for $950 or something and it's easily the best $1000 I've ever spent. I have Thinks and Zodys at my office and they are trash by comparison.