I still don’t use Windows, but nearly everything else they own has turned to gold since Ballmer stepped down...

I still don’t use Windows, but nearly everything else they own has turned to gold since Ballmer stepped down. Edge is unironically great as far as botnet browsers go. TypeScript and C# are the white man’s version of JavaScript and Java. Azure is far and away the best cloud platform of the big 3, all Amazon has is a headstart that’s getting erased. Teams has annihilated Slack. Is there anything they can’t do? Bing, I guess?

Attached: AC4E75B9-ADC7-4C59-B912-B599177D2F6F.png (2048x2048, 11.61K)

FOSS VSCode would have never happened under Ballmer.

*notification*
congratulations!
2 goybux have been deposited in your account!

Attached: oh-znab.png (1330x1079, 206.74K)

>everything else they own has turned to gold since Ballmer stepped down
That's a stretch and a half. AWS copied every advantage Azure had and they still haven't responded. Cross-platform PS and .NET have adoption of 0. Bing still sucks. Their only real win is VS Code and it's very obvious that Microsoft is comically disjointed as a company

>FOSS
>VSCode

VSC is not completely freeware.

Why would communists shill a capitalist icon? Linux, a community-powered operating system, is way more in line with their communal ideals.

It really is a case of second mover failing their way into buckets of cash.

When have communists ever been about communal lifestyles where people gather VOLUNTARILY to exchange goods, services, and ideas?

>Is there anything they can’t do?
make a good os

that's anarchism user

Bing is unironically better then Google for me. I don't know why but some queries get censored for me on big G. Bing still doesn't glow this blatantly.

>b-but DuckDuckJew
literally a bing reskin.

Attached: 1627938583240.gif (220x220, 1.32M)

I am a macfag but I love my xbox series s. Microsoft learned everything they could from Apple and applied it to their console. Game pass on a system with no disc drive nets them so much money and I don't care because it delivers an optimal gaming experience with minimum thought.

Satya is clearly dominating the situation. You can tell there is a fire inside him that burns bright like a tiger. He is taking the company forwards, not backwards. Upwards, not forwards.

the "nadella's microsoft is good and squeaky clean and innocent and they love you!!" meme is a fucking myth that needed to die years ago. they are not your friends and they haven't released a competent product in over a decade
every search engine is absolutely fucking useless now, google and bing included

Attached: google_vs_bing_suicide-311022021.jpg (590x1271, 136.76K)

>they haven't released a competent product
Azure has been growing a lot. Their OS is still going strong. Corporate still uses office. Some surface thing or something or other. They've got everything they need. Maybe they're working on making stuff better instead of churning out products, azure is a lot better than it was five years ago. Their last big fail was Microsoft phone I think

you sound a bit mad

Lol I thought I was the only one who preferred edge over chrome

>picrel
holy based

I use Edge for the Microsoft Rewards daily tasks. At the end of the month I have about 12.5k points and it costs 12k points to redeem for 1 month free of Gamepass Ultimate. I haven't had to pay for Gamepass ever which is nice. That's about all it is good for though.

Bing is worse for me and censors maybe slightly less

Yandex seems to be the least unbiased strangely it's good at mixing both left and right news but I imagine it won't last for long they will add Russian bias to promote RT etc

I just want a search engine that is uncensored has good results and tries to mix left and right politics as much as possible not just going off who has best CEO

cloud computing is one of the biggest grifts in tech and windows has been an absolute fucking joke ever since win8, they're fucking over 99% of their userbase even harder than they were under ballmer
>he prefers microsoft chrome to google chrome
paid microsoft bots really are brave and stunning. what the fuck happened to this board

Attached: this is a microsoft employee.png (590x498, 129.37K)

the freetard has joined the thread

Then what do you use?

I have to use edge at work and you can literally hear the fans kick into overdrive once it's launched for more then 10 minutes, then it leaves a process behind that keeps my CPU maxed even after I close it so you have to use the task manager to end it whenever you need to give your ears a break from the fans. Fully updated, new model mid tier Thinkpad, silent on both Firefox and chrome.

But you do you I guess.

Also Yandex seems to mix a lot of non English results could probably filter them out easily by removing any results with too many Cyrillic letters why don't they do this?

Also the UI is really smooth for some reason no hitches same with all their other websites animations never stutter feels great

Would btfo Google if pootin wasn't gay

firefox-based browsers and windows 7 :3

ezpz
in communism, the slogans are just that.
useless fluff.

the origin of "left wing" is with the french revolution.
which was big buisness taking over their first country

Fair. Fire fox went downhill after they minimalised their logo tho