I can see all the “help I got thermal paste on capacitors what I do” posts already

neowin.net/news/first-alleged-photo-of-a-retail-ryzen-7700x-inside-socket-am5-leaks-and-it-looks-glorious/

I can see all the “help I got thermal paste on capacitors what I do” posts already

Attached: CDA95A0D-10CE-48DD-BD19-42F351A7B61F.jpg (451x600, 93.42K)

non-conductive paste is a thing, you know?
if you buy regular thermal paste from a reputable manufacturer, it usually is (the special subzero or liquid metal it usually isnt)

based amd filtering retards from PC building yet again

>I can see all the “help I got thermal paste on capacitors what I do” posts already
It's a marketing trick to fuck over the user, think how many they can sell this way by people shorting it out because thermal paste gets into the CPU. NO REFUNDS, fucking AYYYMD faggots going to break their systems for no reason

le heckin speedy cephalopod

>I can see all the “help I got thermal paste on capacitors what I do” posts already
why the fuck does the retention clip not cover them exactly for this reason
retards

Shalom

Attached: intlel.png (685x441, 590.37K)

those are speed holes

>and-it-looks-glorious/

Attached: wow soyboy.png (640x591, 18.19K)

Don't paste like a tard and this won't be a problem. Or if you must spooge paste all over it, use nonconductive paste.

My socket finna look like Hiroshima and Nagasaki once I’m done applying thermal paste

Conductive paste is still a thing? I mean, not liquid metal. What the fuck?

>retards will defend those holes

amd says the speed holes are for backward compatibility but i don't see how

Can't wait to just slather that bitch in liquid metal.

Attached: MBISON.png (256x256, 27.79K)

my dad works at amd and he said it's to cut costs

hes right.
less heatsink = less cpu = less money

It's a fucking stupid design.

math checks out

I'll happily buy the discounted 2nd hand 7950x

>non-conductive paste
what the fuck are you gonna brush it's teeth or something? why would you put non-conductive paste on a surface you need to conduct heat through?
Retard