We NEED to make our own SEARCH ENGINE

We have videos like these:

youtube.com/watch?v=bWbytHBp0zI
youtube.com/watch?v=8O_NvPpbsbw

And theories like "Dead Internet Theory" showing that search engines have a political agenda and are basically useless. But even with things like online games, even here on Any Forums, even YouTube comments...I can't seem to have decent conversation anywhere I go. The internet is overrun with bots, shills and ADHD freaks who have had their attention spans decimated by sites like tiktok and their smartphones.

Yandex seems to be the only "decent" search engine left...if you type in the word "jew", it actually comes up with what should be there. Are any anons out there making private communities, private search engines away from this mainstream garbage?

Attached: 1085483047.jpg (800x634, 28.94K)

>if you type in the word "jew", it actually comes up with what should be there
Putin?

I'll implement PageRank in Rust, we just need an user with hard drives to store the data.

so based

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-17 13-27-26.png (1123x735, 529.45K)

What you will searching if every web site is abandon of the users to move the web sites they use more popular web sites

I'll make the logo

i have my own local search engine that function better than serax.
its literally a protocol scanner and a database all the search functionality is based on grep lamo, works better than google at some aspects.
i hope that you and the rest of the shitheads like this guy in the video will keep getting cucked techilliterates pieces of shit

You aint lying BrOP. what the fuck happened to search engines in general? I know google willingly cucked themselves by making their search useless just to censor shit but duckduckgo is supposed to be an uncucked alternative yet their search is even more pathetic.

I just had a stroke reading the stroke you had

it's no news, i've had the idea for quite a while now.. we need a group of talented programs from the community (fat chance huh) that would make a browser and search engine from scratch, fully open source.. people that we know we can trust, indexing our own web with websites that we actually need from the ground up.. no more google bullcrap

>if you type in the word "jew", it actually comes up with what should be there

what comes up?
(i'm an angry jew who can't take criticism for the people i am apart of)

> pagerank
May I actually suggest you don't? Pagerank is how we got here in the first place. It favors centralization.

I should also add...what sites do people even visit outside of reddit, facebook, youtube, twitter, Any Forums, spotify etc etc??? We're all being funneled into only a handful of sites. "free speech" places like Any Forums are gimped with shills and bots that say retarded things constantly...and reddit is heavily modded by trannies. Where do we go? I feel like we're all being turned into mindless drones and there's nothing we can do about it. Even in games, nobody even talks to each other anymore...it's awful. How did the world get so bad?

Attached: tt.jpg (1386x544, 67.21K)

I just typed jewish rats into ddg and the first page had kvetching articles by chabad and npr lol

i don't know what any of these mean, but you put together the words "jewish" and "rat" and as a jew i can confirm you're not totally off

LMAO This search engine is so based i'm gonna need my menora to protect me from this cursed index

Today NLP and Computer visions advances make do search engine easy but now the hardest problem is web crawled internet moves to only Google and other can crawl the web and tried crawl social media will give you a lawsuit.

Look at pimeyes, most powerful reverse search engine for faces imagen Giga mog Google and brutal mog Yandex, just a small group of poland dudes do it in months and last month got massive media coverage as privacy killer.

Full search engine is actually huge liability for companies, technology is too advance for full name, name, nickname or photo search as Doxxing destroy weapon.

This is actually happening. Unless you play fortnite, valorant or the other cancerous esports games designed to melt your brain..unless you play them nobody socially interacts with each other. How are they doing it bros?

Attached: 1642772426177.png (900x874, 292.55K)

Why won't we just make our own index from scratch?, maybe if we put in a bit of elbow grease a functioning browser of our own all open source with zero telemetry

search results and suggestions are superior on yandex but privacy not exactly

Semi-related, but is it just me or did Yandex remove the NSFW toggle (the shield icon) from its image search?

yandex shows you cp
google does not

guess which is better