Hey there, anonymous! It’s good to see you again, I hope you’ve been staying safe...

Hey there, anonymous! It’s good to see you again, I hope you’ve been staying safe. Is anything weighing heavily on your heart right now? I’m here to listen, if you’d like to talk about it. Let’s all try to make the world a little better tonight, okay?

Attached: s-22dee593 hijiri byakuren smile 1girl ajirogasa blonde hair dress gradient hair hat jewelry long hair multicolor.jpg (1000x1252, 105K)

I feel as if I'm scenery in other people's lives, always have been and always will be. I fear I will never have any meaningful relationships and I'm growing increasingly ok with it.

W-what do you mean? You used the word "I" didn't you? That means you are y-your own person, with your own desires, hopes, and dreams

Attached: 150617 - alice_margatroid blush happy lowres touhou.jpg (450x450, 111.54K)

I look like a twink and all my female friends are absolutely convinced im gay
every girl I've asked out has pulled the "im lesbian" card
I just want a girl to find me cute enough to date me
I want a girl to kiss my neck and pin me against her bed
I ask for too much

Where the fuck to I put a drum kit in a tiny ass apartment? I hate my life and I want to kill myself because of it!!!

Have you t-tried fetlife? You sound a l-little submissive, wanting to be pinned d-down and such.

I think you'd find plenty of hits there.
Don't lose hope

Attached: 353654 - alice_margatroid blonde_hair blue_eyes iseno_yajin smile touhou.png (571x800, 755.68K)

just tell them you're not gay, and live your life. you've got no control over whether or not someone else finds you attractive, that's up to them.
I'd suggest an electronic drum kit, but I hear even those make quite a bit of noise...

Attached: s-2c06ba0a hijiri byakuren smile touhou hijiri byakuren sameya grey background 1girl ajirogasa bangs beads bow br.jpg (700x888, 116.88K)

That seems like a bit of an overreaction.

I know I'm real; I have my own thoughts and feelings, hopes and dreams. Maybe I expect too much of the world, but I'd like my life to have an impact on other people's lives. I wonder if my desires are realistic, since people seem to react with indifference to me.

You are making a mistake OP. The only people here are lurkers, those who do not want to be saved, and those beyond saving. I envy your optimism. You should take your kindness elsewhere and give to those who deserve it.

I've never heard of fetlife
being a massive fucking sub doesn't mean I like men which is why im sad
only trans girls or men seem to like the way I look

My dick is too big to fit in my boyfriend's asshole. All I can do is wedge the tip in before he pushes me away with his leg. He feels bad about and offers to blow me instead, but I really want to know what he feels like on the inside already. We've tried lube and I really hurt him and we didn't have sex for two weeks while he recovered. He's been trying anal stretching toys but they don't really do much because he's just naturally tight as a knot. I want to slam myself inside him so much and release so much pent up cum inside his asshole already

Man fuck electric drums. I used that shit at the store and it was so gay. I gotta wear headphones to hear the fake ass drum noise. I want to MOTHERFUCKING HEAD BANG AND SHIT

WOOOO

Do you love music, user?

I seem to be suffering from negative symptoms of hebephrenic schizophrenia so my thoughts feel disorganized
and I can hardly comprehend people's arguments in discussions or general train of thought, it's low-key freaking me out.
My working memory also seems inhibited and I can't motivate myself to be even remotely productive outside of my job.
There's also this vague sense that anything I write or say sounds like gibberish to others. What do?

Attached: 1632514418378.jpg (1319x1319, 166.98K)

S-so what are you doing to have that impact?
It won't happen w-without time and effort you know.

For example, I do volunteer work, and I have an impact on people; are you?

Submissive d-doesn't mean gay dear; there are plenty of domme mommies out there for you

Attached: 369047 - alice_margatroid blonde_hair blue_eyes hairband hirasato short_hair sketch smile touhou.jpg (1024x1024, 184.26K)

W-what have you done so far?
Have you spoken t-to a doctor?

Attached: 486461 - alice_margatroid blonde_hair blue_eyes hairband short_hair smile tirumu touhou.jpg (700x700, 110.59K)

Fucking electric drums. I'm not here to make trapbeat music. That shit is for faggots! FAGGOTS! I want to speed drum and play metal and shit

I'm hardly any different than I was 7 years ago, that is to say I'm still a shitty person. I know I have a good heart but I'm such in a hole of my own making.

P-plenty of metal is made with synth instruments.

Well, w-where do you want to go?
What do you w-want to be?
Lay it out for me Anonymous, and let's see if w-we can get there together

Attached: 1girl ascot blonde_hair blue_eyes book capelet commentary_request hairband holding holding_book smile solo soukun_s touhou-84c8186bf9516904b9eea269cb9b1f09.jpg (1080x1080, 491.74K)

I think we all want to have an impact on the lives of others, but it's important to temper our expectations. the best we can hope is to help better those around us and leave the world kinder than we found it, even if we only help one or two people.
personally, if you want to make an impact on other lives, I suggest you look into community aid groups near you. helping feed those who need it can go a long way.
I'm an unending well of optimism, dear

Attached: s-8cf24b17 hijiri byakuren smile 1girl ahoge bangs black bow black dress black neckwear bloom blurry bo.jpg (1240x2000, 1.76M)

*throws the fuck up*

I cannot into synth. I suck ass when it comes to using electronics. I don't even know how to use a fucking phone!

Oh I don't give a FUCK about those neighbors. They can all suck dick! Those piece of shit motherfuckers blast their goddamn trap beat music hardcore every damn day. Let those motherfuckers call the cops on me!

Attached: 57a96.jpg (1388x1227, 302.71K)

They've been doing this for years; they don't care.

S-sounds....like a thing you should work on.
Best of luck.

Attached: 1girl ascot blonde_hair blue_eyes blush capelet hairband hand_in_hair kugi_(kugi-xiv) looking_at_viewer simple_background smile touhou white_background-3c43c524746b16d4d5d3ffeefc3ed02b.png (657x745, 266.86K)

I just want to fit a huge drum kit in a small apartment

too bad, so sad, get mad

You adding people to your chat?

Shut up

I did and they gave me anti-depressants and a sleeping aid to fix my sleep rhythm, I don't know how to detail her the chaos inside my head. It's like I'm really slow on the takeup and most people are hard to follow or word things in a complicated way. I know my IQ is alright but my thoughts and actions are slowed down to a crawl.

Attached: 1398936614444.jpg (1200x2000, 264.95K)

I want to be a professional opera singer; to bring beauty to people and help them work through their own feelings. When I perform I feel like I can accomplish that, to an extent. But then the music ends, and I step off the stage and I'm a stranger to everyone again. I thought I had made a connection with the people in the audience, but it fades so quickly.

I really just want to have a good friend or two who trusts me enough to confide in me, and who I trust enough to do the same. I've done volunteer work before, and it's sort of the same thing: I'm just a face in a sea of faces. I'm autistic so I do best in one-on-one. But I never seem to be able to make it to that step. I'm never anyone's friend, just an acquaintance or a guy from work.

Yo buddy, still alive I see.

Attached: Yobuddy1.jpg (200x200, 11.04K)