What's it like dating a rich girl?

What's it like dating a rich girl?

Attached: __gold_city_umamusume_drawn_by_aee_020817__d4da376ba20dadf35ab2e44f42a43a94.jpg (1800x2639, 419.07K)

I'm a rich girl and its just the same as anything else because I date other rich people so money isn't an object of attention

proof?

She was nuts. Always in the city, slept in strange places like a supply closet once. We the bed, peed on the subway, and hated being fingered for some reason. We argued a lot.

I wifed up a hot blonde with a trust fund. Her parents are always buying us gifts and vacations and meals and other neat shit. Highly recommend.

>I'm a rich girl and its just the same as anything else

Attached: Capture.jpg (751x646, 66.92K)

Long and exhausting. They often have hardcore ADHD and they never stop EVER. There's always some kind of drama in their lives and when there's no drama they make drama. I dated a rich asian and rich white {italian} girl. Both were a pain and I walked away from the second.

Where did you meet them, and for user's 44 & 56 how hot was she?

She got upset about a lot of stuff. Like when things weren't going absolutely perfectly, it was a major disaster for her and she'd completely shut down.

Also, despite being rich she was selectively stingey. Like she would spend thousands on dinner with champagne, but wouldn't pay the 5 bucks for nearby parking.

Tinder and reference from a friend's mom. Depends on your preference but not bad for an asian.

Attached: Tinny.jpg (720x960, 64.85K)

what about the Italian?

She was a mess probably the worst of the two. But pretty hot, her mom was a 10/10 silicone bimbo, fake tits fake lips the works.

Attached: 202006050404J.jpg (1080x1350, 97.81K)

rich

I’m Anon25. I met mine at the library. She was reading a book I was looking to check out, we got to talking, I asked her out to lunch right then and there, and now five years later I’m enjoying a free luxury suite in Vegas courtesy of her rich parents while she’s trying on swimsuits for me. Shit’s cash.

Ah yes, the fabled hang out of rich people. The library.

I suppose the soup kitchen bouncers had stopped letting people in?

damn, were you in the rich side of town or a wealthy white neighborhood or?

bump

Attached: __gold_city_umamusume_drawn_by_hoshikuzu_avxh2728__881eda9432d1d58ea7b847a72a6bf5a0.jpg (868x1228, 672.39K)

My girl wasn't SUPER rich but very much like this. One time she accidentally dropped her iPhone Pro Max whatever the fuck in her drug dealer's car and never got it back. Like okay, stuff like her photos and whatever else on it were gone - but getting a brand new one was no sweat. She still fucking moped about it for a solid week and even then still wasn't right.

bump

Attached: __gold_city_umamusume_drawn_by_minttchocok__sample-aa036b8fed14c4eca6f4dcc0ec2b3cee.jpg (850x1355, 299.8K)

it sucks, she always has all my money