My girlfriend got raped and beaten. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

My girlfriend got raped and beaten. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

>Dating girlfriend for 7 months.
>She wants to go to this sleazy club with her friend.
>I told her I didn't want her to go.
>Had an argument about it. She was like "You don't own me and I can do what I want." and that bullshit.
>Told her if she went then I'm breaking up with her.
>She said she wouldn't go and dropped it.
>Saturday came.
>Hadn't heard from her all day.
>At 4AM on Sunday she calls me crying.
>She says she got raped and beat up.
>She went to the club anyway. Apparently she left alone with some guy and his friend to go to a party. They took her somewhere and beat her up and raped her.
>Had many feelings about this, none of them pleasant.
>I told her if she went to the club that I'd leave her and I told her we were over.
>She started freaking out and saying she needs me right now and that she was sorry.
>Told her never to call me again.
>Have been getting rabid hate from her friends and my friends think I was way too cold.
>She broke my trust, went somewhere I said not to, was probably going to end up cheating on me anyway and got raped and beaten over it and I'm suppose to feel sorry for her.

I saw her like yesterday and she was pretty beat up, she had bruises and a black eye and stuff. So I do believe she was raped but this wouldn't of happened if she had just listened to me. Everybody thinks I'm evil. My ex-girlfriend has been trying to talk to me but I have no desire to speak to her. You guys think I was too harsh? I just have a hard time feeling bad when I feel so right.

Attached: 1549273709116.jpg (800x1067, 93.59K)

Attached: 1634622918307.webm (406x480, 258.27K)

OP is ALPHA as FUCK!

She was cheating you after 7 months. You did right thing.

yeah you are evil, because yes you are technically right, but if you really cared for her, it's not about being right, it's about being there when she needs you the most. If you truly cared for her and her well being, you should be comforting her. She knows she fucked up already. Honestly, think about her mental state right now. Literally the most horrific and invasive thing to happen to her just occured, and her bf just dropped her. She has absolutely no security and trust in her heart right now. She cant feel safe with anyone. Im just saying what is from her perspective. If none of that stirs you at all, if you think being right is more important than that, then go ahead but I do believe you are at the very least unsympathetic, maybe even cruel or heartless. I would try to put your mindset into her perspective and ask yourself how youd feel if you were her right now.
Obviously there are other compounding relationship problems. There was a breach of trust, things like that. However, this incident is separate from all the surrounding problems. Was it preventable, yes, but its not her fault. Remember, she didnt commit the crime. That's a heinous thing to do to someone. She will have mental damage for the rest of her life from this, and if you actually love her, youd be there for her right now because thats what she actually needs

>but its not her fault
It kind of is. She left with two random guys from sleazy club
>Remember, she didnt commit the crime
Did worse.

did worse?

I swear to god I saw this same fucking greentext a few days ago.

Try harder.

Copypasta older then christ

I don't think this actually happened in real time..

Was going to cheat on him. Why else left your friend and leave with two guys?

No shit.
I read this like 8 years ago

She fucked up bigtime and I’d be pissed too. She’s obviously extremely naive and if she really left alone with two random men, she was gonna cheat anyway. Rape fucks up women bigtime though, like she’ll never recover from that. Best thing would be to support her at least for a little while and re-assess or put her down softly once things have calmed down.

I read this same exact story on reddit about 6 years ago. The guy who dumped his girlfriend did the right thing.

Attached: Untitled 53.jpg (977x429, 160.62K)

>sleazy

Poasting in epic thread

New world order Jew leave this tribe with your LIES.
you can't "truly care" about someone that goes out their way to act like a total stranger. Go fuck yourself. My Negro.

Not OP, but you have to consider a few things
>7 months
The relationship has only been going on for that long. You don't deeply love someone you know for 7 months. These are the very early stages of a relationship. So calling to OP's concept of love is just not correct here. Instead you would have to appall to his compassion.
>She cant feel safe with anyone
People have friends and family. Especially the latter one is what someone should mostly go to in these situations. This is a deeply traumatic event, you cannot expect a boyfriend of 7 months to be able to provide the necessary support in this case.
>needs you right now
Right, but how do you go about this? She won't recover from this within a few days, weeks or even months. This is not like an acute injury that OP can selflessly guide her through until he thinks it's the right moment to end it. This is something that will probably occupy her her entire life.
So how do you propose OP goes about this situation, granted he wants to end the relationship eventually? Say your appall to his compassion for her makes him delay the inevitable and he pretends like everything is OK for a few weeks for her sake. It would be impossible for him to judge at what point he should end it. How long should he keep up the façade for her sake? Seems like a really shitty situation to maneuver yourself into, for both parties.

You just got left on seen even tho your right. What fucking coward Bitches.

Fucking better have mental damage the rest of her life. let them the learn what happens when you walk into the jaws of the lion.

Niggers like you ought to be banned for this shitty pasta.

Fuck this summer shit

>She has absolutely no security and trust in her heart right now
Wtf are you even saying.

This has been reposted several times a day for the past week or so, also pretty sure it's an older copypasta that never happened.

Shut the fuck up and just let this happen.

Looking on Any Forums reminds me why incels will always be incels. And why it's a good thing they won't be passing on their genes.

To make something like this up and post it on Any Forums is one of the lamest ideas anyone has ever had.