What's even the point of weed?

What's even the point of weed?

Attached: download (1).jpg (290x174, 7.52K)

To smoke, retard

it makes everything better

How? What do you even feel besides feeling retarded?

confuses my mind so I forget about all my problems for a few hours

Creativity and euphoria and hunger mostly.

Stops my finger hurting off pressing update

What’s the point of eating unhealthy but enjoyable food? Might as well just eat grilled chicken and vegetables all the time.

I smoke all day every day.
My demand for higher quality food is driving me to build a homestead and raise/grow my own.
Your argument is that of a child.

I quit weed like a year ago but I ended up replacing it with drinking which is by all metrics much worse for me. I really don't want to go back to being a pothead but it beats being an alcoholic right? Anyone have experience with this? I don't consider teetotaling an option

making a ton of money from these junky ass niggas jajahahahahaha

just swap every 2 months its what i do to not get too addicted

To make you seethe over something that's not even in your life, right op?

and a shitload of anxiety, paranoia, and self loathing

thing for me is i can enjoy drinking without feeling the need to smoke weed.
but once i began to enjoy drinking and wanting to replace it with smoking weed i found that smoking weed makes me want to drink anyways.
so now i just drink

that's a slippery slope, but i commend you for achieving that

whats the point of anything? its a plant we figured out makes us feel funny to consume. like caffine or beer or sugar. some people like it because it relaxes them, some people like it waaaay too much, and others just dont give a fuck.

the pleasure from weed, imo, comes not from feeling "better" after smoking, but just from appeasing the need to feel different for a little while

You smoke it and momentarily feel a sense of escape from the crushing ennui of existence?

I use it medically....for fibromyalgia. I used to take opiates for my condition. Replaced that with vape cannabis for 6 months and life is great now. Some smoke it to get "high" and im all for that. Beats any other drug, which all are addictive.

>and a shitload of anxiety, paranoia, and self loathing
that's a better high, it's the mind trying to do battle with itself and there's plenty to learn about oneself. and it usually only lasts 15 minutes

weed for me stops my racing head and helps me chill out

without weed my mind overthinks massively, and goes from thought to thought relentlessly. weed stops that, but it does completely kill my motivation to do things/change/get better

weed makes you satisfied with doing nothing

It used to be like this for me but now it's like this