My girlfriend got raped and beaten. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

My girlfriend got raped and beaten. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

>Dating girlfriend for 7 months.
>She wants to go to this sleazy club with her friend.
>I told her I didn't want her to go.
>Had an argument about it. She was like "You don't own me and I can do what I want." and that bullshit.
>Told her if she went then I'm breaking up with her.
>She said she wouldn't go and dropped it.
>Saturday came.
>Hadn't heard from her all day.
>At 4AM on Sunday she calls me crying.
>She says she got raped and beat up.
>She went to the club anyway. Apparently she left alone with some guy and his friend to go to a party. They took her somewhere and beat her up and raped her.
>Had many feelings about this, none of them pleasant.
>I told her if she went to the club that I'd leave her and I told her we were over.
>She started freaking out and saying she needs me right now and that she was sorry.
>Told her never to call me again.
>Have been getting rabid hate from her friends and my friends think I was way too cold.
>She broke my trust, went somewhere I said not to, was probably going to end up cheating on me anyway and got raped and beaten over it and I'm suppose to feel sorry for her.

I saw her like yesterday and she was pretty beat up, she had bruises and a black eye and stuff. So I do believe she was raped but this wouldn't of happened if she had just listened to me. Everybody thinks I'm evil. My ex-girlfriend has been trying to talk to me but I have no desire to speak to her. You guys think I was too harsh? I just have a hard time feeling bad when I feel so right.

Attached: 1549273654893.jpg (800x1067, 113.49K)

As cruel as this sounds, she probably learned her lesson. If nothing else, she'll probably listen to you regarding matters similar to this in the future, so I think you should take her back.

... I probably just fell for a copypasta, but whatever.

OP is alpha as FUCK!

>average Any Forums gigafad has gf
>insecure as shit
>gf wants to go clubbing
>caveman brain reporting for duty
>"if u go i break up with you"
>gf goes and gets raped
>4chinner runs around naked like a child screaming "i told you so"
>asshurt for no good reason
>breaks up with gf because she had sex with another man against her will

stfu retard some of us have real problems

Attached: 20220618_223433.jpg (358x468, 19.02K)

You wanted what was best for her and even when you were forced to threaten to break up with her out of love, she still did not listen which goes to show the level of respect she has for you; such negligence shouldn't really be forgiven, my gf would know better than to follow two strangers that ARE men, so I would say you made the right choice and you should do your best to be apathetic about what happened to her and move on completely and as for her friends, they ain't your friends and can care less about how you feel. The world is harsh and she did what she did to realize that, but what a stubborn bitch to think you wanted to control her when you wanted to protect her. Try your best to move on, man; this is also coming from a very compassionate person who has had many experienced with troubled women and tolerated and dealt with many of different scenarios. Do what is best for you and let their dumb drama be without you to clean up their mess. Go listen to the song "It Ain't Me - Kygo & Selena Gomez" to feel better, I really hope you do and not succumb to your mercy to accept trash back in your life.

If this is true you did right
She is slut, she didn't listen to you, got paid best possible way
You on the other hand are cold, yes, but also reliable and rightful

Do you dumb faggots really not know pasta when you see it?

stfu and let this happen.

fucking pasta police over here why dont you suck my dick

This guy is a fucking prophet

.Fucking newfags proud of being new. God b is dead. Fucking summer queers neck yourself.

You did the right thing OP, a very similar thing happened to me and I cucked out and didn't leave her.
I only found out later that she'd willingly cheated and only told me she was 'raped' as a way to admit to having cheated on me in a way she hoped I wouldn't ditch her.
God bless you OP.

Pasta is surprisingly fresh for its age

Last time I saw this posted the first 3 replies we're

>Wouldn't have****** happened

>You guys think I was too harsh?
Not really, your relationship was over with her after this. She's going to need months or years of therapy to work through what happened to her. Since it was pretty much all start with an act of defiance against you, you would have ended up an enemy to her healing in the long run anyway.

If you would have stuck around she would have ended up cheating on you with some rando during her "take her power back" healing phase anyway.

It's rude as fuck to say it... but leaving her stops the emotional damage from affecting you. That is good and healthy for you.

It’s pasta you stupid newfag.

Why would she leave the club with two random men to go have a private "party"? She was obviously going to cheat on you. She didn't want to get wasted and have a dance otherwise she would have stayed at the club until closing time. The only reason why she would go to a private location with random men is to get fucked in all holes.

But she's probably watched too many TV adverts and absorbed the subliminal propaganda, and got the urge to fuck a nigger. Unfortunately niggers like to rape. I would put money on the perpetrators being niggers

Its the forth fucking time I see this uploaded stfu you told us yesterday as well no one cares you're a cuck if you were a real man she wouldn't feel the need to go spread her legs at some bar so stfu

Too harsh? user if you double back on your principles now, you'll have made zero, ZERO, progress teaching this dumbass a lesson. If you deep down want the best for her, and women in general, and indeed society and the world, you have to make her live with these consequences. Her example will reach others, guaranteed. But you can't double back, or you (we all) lose all of that. If you double back, fuck you. If not, the world owes you its thanks!

The bad part is not that she went to the club.

The bad part is that she left the club with another guy.

She deliberately went off to spend time with another man.

In short, she cheated. Even if she had not been raped, she would still have cheated.

Stay the course.

THIS PASTA IS STALE!!

Poasting in epic thread!!!

fake and gay old pasta but it would feel amazing to do that