Do people with for sale signs in the windows of a car usually want to take payments...

do people with for sale signs in the windows of a car usually want to take payments? or do they expect the full amount up front?

Attached: istockphoto-1269427390-612x612.jpg (612x471, 33.01K)

you go to the bank and get a loan for the money in full then give the people the money and pay back the bank.

If it’s a random fag selling a car, they’re not going to be sorting credit out for you faggot. They’ll want the money, and you can fuck off with the car

Even if they "usually" do one or the other, you would need to ask them because of the times that they "usually" don't. Absolute idiocy that this much needs to be explained, you shouldn't be on the road.

what the fuck makes you think my maybe 640 credit score ass is going to be able to get a loan for any amount let alone 4000-5000?

they want a full payment usually cash or cashier's check if it's a larger sum.

to be clear you're asking if a private party aka a regular fucking person wants to set you up with a payment system? no, no they don't.

It mean it for sale

Take rare pepe an go. U lern too much traverer

Attached: amzQyx9_460s.jpg (460x460, 66.12K)

Yeah, how dare everyone not know extremely specific details about whoever the fuck you are? Do you know how anonymity works?

well either way getting a loan is not viable for me

Then you can go without. There's nothing at all anyone can tell you to the contrary, if you can't get money then you can't buy.

Then you can offer the person payments if you look trustworthy perhaps. Very rarely will they care to listen. Its a very stupid idea to trust some stranger to make monthly payments and not run away with the car. Maybe offer copy of your ID to make them feel better but get a bike, take the bus

that and im not even sure how to build credit i tried using a credit card to pay my expenses and it took them a solid 2 weeks after payment to restore the balance so i just didn't have groceries for that amount of time

Just buy a $50+K EV your poor fag. It'll save you $80 a month

im looking at 3000 dollar used cars what are you talking about an electric vehicle?

If you don't know how to do it then go talk to your bank. They get paid to tell retards like you how this works. Also there are books and websites and videos but you're here not doing any work to learn.

are you like autistic? this is fucking sad man. youre about 18-19 i assume? You gotta start doing research on the internet before you act financially. Your credit will impact the rest of your life

also listen to this guy, dont be scared to go to the bank cause they live for retards like you to come in so they can look good and get a promotion

Attached: 1654074302259.jpg (612x535, 76.96K)

Checked

Attached: digits.jpg (600x750, 61.22K)

YOU DID THIS

OMGosh!

you faggot. You just reached your life peak. Have fun on the ride down to hell retard.

im 35 it just sucks that the only way to build credit is to put myself at risk so i have been afraid of trying for so long cause any risk any at all is not good and should be avoided

cursed

it is possible you colossal faggot. you didn't know and are asking here to begin with, remember retard?

>im 35
And completely incapable of doing any sort of research into how to buy things, how to ask people if they'll accept payments, how anonymity works, how to build credit, how to ask how to build credit, the list is going on while you're here blogging about it. The only thing you're at risk of is getting eaten by raccoons.

Unless they know you, they're almost certainly not going to be willing to take payments. It's too much of a headache to take on, given the risk that you'll miss or stop making payments, or inadequately insure the vehicle and then wreck and abandon it.
If banks consider you a bad risk, you're an even worse risk for a rando just trying to sell their car.
If you need $4000-5000, you can suck 40-50 dicks for $100 each. Or 4000-5000 dicks for $1 each. Either way, there's a lot of dick in your future.

Hahahahahah
President Biden, it doesn't work like that

yes but how many times am i going to get turned down before it happens? how many timers will i FAIL and yes being to no is the same as FAILURE before i get anything?

Wtf are you talking about
It sounds like you don't understand that a credit score is is just a complicated way to guage risk for lenders for lending to you

It's possible, you have to go to those poor people places that charge astronomical amounts on interest. My grandma used to get tied up in that shit, getting another loan to pay back the last one.

Pay it with cash, full. Avoid the debt jew always

Attached: 1650149517852.jpg (748x1024, 120.77K)

>yes but how many times am i going to get turned down before it happens?
Zero because you don't want to talk to the bank.

I would recommend going to the bank and asking for a loan. Either you get the loan and are pleasantly surprised, ir you don't get the loan and you're back to square one. In regards to your credit, getting a loan from a financial institution is a very common way for people go build credit. Unless you've given the bank reason not to trust you, I would expect the bank to offer you suggestions.

if i dont get the loan is the same as failure and failure is always bad

that's a good thing
ain't it?

I'm not sure I follow. Do you have such a large fear of rejection that you're afraid to ask the place you keep all of your money to lend you money?

yes any rejection is failure

You're failing right now.

>$700-$800 car payment
>save $80 a month
>that's a good thing

kek

Rejection isn't failure in itself, it's failure to accomplish your task at hand. You can't fail at asking a bank for money unless you end up at not a bank.