How do you justify yourself as a liberal in 2022?

How do you justify yourself as a liberal in 2022?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-10 2.07.17 PM.png (811x814, 1000.98K)

Attached: trans who where.png (1075x889, 629.28K)

because I don't suck right wing cock like you do user
>Farmers Convoy
cringe

>Dutch
>Farmers
>Protesters
There is no group I could possibly care less about.

People standing up for their rights and livelihoods is cringe?

This is why we ridicule you constantly. You're obviously batshit crazy.

Attached: dems mental illness.jpg (640x772, 57.01K)

Cringe all you want... until there is no food in the store because people stop farming it for you. Faggot.

We participate in a global food marketplace, user. What happens there does affect us here.

This guy gets it.

By living in a city and not knowing about how food or water reach my apartment, just like go to the food store chuds! The farmers should do as we do because there's more people of our kind. The nation is a Democracy right? I read it on a Twitter thread.

I don't eat dutch food.

Love the faggots in here posting they don't give a fuck.

Because I believe in democracy.

>People standing up for their rights
Well, as long as they're not gay, trans, non-christian, mexican, or every other group that doesn't look and think like you, right?

What. Happens. There. Affects. Us. Here.

Depending on where you are most of your food is imported. In America we grow corn and soy. Farmers can't make more money growing anything else. Endless fields of corn and soy.

It's retarded to think that farmers just grow food. Even more retarded if you apply that argument to all the farmers that don't grow food. It's a stupid saying.

This shit right here is another reason we mock you relentlessly. Nice assumptions faggot.

How some dutch farmers going to affect me here in Nebraska? LOL, bring it, windmill fags

>In America we grow corn and soy.
Found the retard.

shut up gas lighting faggot

> another "freedom" convoy

Attached: 1656956382628.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

Are you fucking retarded? It's not "assumptions", you fucking mong, conservatives ACTIVELY try to pass laws banning same sex marriage, enact bullshit voter ID crap, push for prayer in school, etc...
This is why we call you uneducated fucktards, FYI.

>enact bullshit voter ID crap

Attached: dems black man.jpg (720x621, 50.18K)

A child can justify anything

>push for prayer in school
I will pray in school if I want and you cannot stop me.

>ACTIVELY try to pass laws banning same sex marriage
Based.

Most of those farmers had to invest in getting more efficient and had to grow their farm in order to be able to support their family. A lot of this is due to rules and grants (made by a government that already knew about environmental problems for years). All of a sudden the farmers need to cut down their business in half.

Democracy you say?

You are a fucking idiot.

>I'll pick the one thing I could actually argue, and I'll argue it badly

Attached: 1537570759920.png (334x393, 133.73K)

Attached: 1510011871859.jpg (604x453, 44.71K)

No I argued it quite well. Your party only stays in power by cheating in elections.

Cheating? Oh shit, could you show me that evidence please? I know you wouldn't just claim that kind of shit without it.

Corn and soy are by far, by sheer mass and by $$$, the biggest crops in the USA. These are not food crops. They can be processed into some food low quality food products and industrial bullshit. A fuck ton of it is exported.

In a global marketplace your local farmers aren't likely to be growing your food. It's more likely imported.

never trust a guy with an NTF as a profile pic

Attached: 1656145537958.jpg (628x680, 67.36K)

people like this truly make me feel the starving of big cities would be justified

Could you please share more of what you learned in your community college economics class?

You r dum