Hello anons! What are you doing today? Should be a good day. #3

Hello anons! What are you doing today? Should be a good day. #3

Attached: 7041FB1A-032D-440F-BA65-E9DECF0EB848.jpg (1534x1660, 716.88K)

Hello fellow flyover

Where are you? Chicago burbs here

Dog is coming over for the day from the dogsitter. Might go to the dog park.

Attached: t4e4t4t43t43w.png (581x810, 708.88K)

Why are you up so early? Didn't drink last night?

Peoria.
You always been an Illinois boy?

Seeing this shit is more of a reason for me to stop drinking, enjoy drinking yourself to death faggot

he gets life back from the crockpot

Oh I was drunk last night. Slept in the tent & was up at 4:00 am. Only takes a few beers to keep it goin’

Yep. A bunch of northwest burbs..

I almost fell off the wagon last night. Pulled through thank God. Still sober for a year.

How boring is life?

>Drinking bud light

Attached: 640.png (288x415, 177.58K)

Not at all. I stay pretty busy. Why would I need alcohol to have a non boring life? It's way better doing things sober now.

There are still some sleeping in there. Neighborhood kids?

Attached: 3A9273FC-A85D-47F8-821A-AECA7962F5E5.jpg (2433x2630, 1.83M)

Ok. Good for you actually. I’ve tried it both ways.

I'm glad you found some new addictions to replace your old ones. Is this what you learned in aa?

Don't have any new addictions. Never went to AA. Quit cold turkey. Drank for over 30 years. Why are alcoholics always so angry and upset on other ppl's accomplishments? Is it because they now they are failures and need a crutch to get through life?

Attached: 1582957554997.jpg (720x900, 421.33K)

*know

I’m op. Not the dude you are interacting with. Congrats on being sober. It’s just not for me

It wasn't for me either until I ended up in the hospital for ten gays from alcohol related issues. Based threads btw Not here to argue either.

>I'm a dry drunk
Gotcha

Yea I remember this when I was sober for about 6 months from everything. It was like a new natural high. You look back and realise how you pretty much turned your self into a retard on purpose like how stupid is that. Just waking up everyday with a clear mind and by night it was like a new world because I witnessed everything that was happening and things I never noticed before. Not just money was a bonus to have again but the spare time you have instead of stopping what you are doing to go put for a smoke every 20 minutes or what ever. I thought I was enjoying and treating my self getting fucked up but when sober I look back and all felt like a chore to feed the addiction. It took effort to pull through and enjoy the buzz and trying to recover from it trying to breath properly and just feel like shit most of the time. Being sober is the best high I ever had and look forward to doing it again even if it doesn't last. Give it go you addict faggots it's hard first few days or a week you still crave it but learning to avoid it does get easy.

Then what?