When did you realize you were Any Forumsisexual anons?

When did you realize you were Any Forumsisexual anons?

Attached: 89c733d7246b830b27b14b34b5dac77a.png (716x1042, 1.09M)

Bump

When I met an Asian twink as a teenager who gave the most immaculate blowjobs ive ever gotten to this day

It's always Asians isn't it, Asian girls are cute as fuck too. Feels like in the west the hottest are always the 2nd generation ones and not whoever is native kek

Seems like it lol, I met him at my first job, I was super shy and quiet, he was the only other guy there (retail) so he was just super friendly, smoked weed together and asked if I’d like a blowjob. Was super caught off guard but gave in, excellent blowjob skills, never broke eye contact with me. Always swallowed

Must've been fun for him, a lot of Asian countries are still quite conservative about it.

Who knows, maybe your cock was the first he dined on kek

Attached: sample_5dcc428d35de3b1f0cfdcd07e8f83b4d.jpg (850x1100, 221.87K)

He was Filipino if I recall correctly. He wasnt in the closet but you wouldnt be able to really tell from any of his mannerisms. He was just a very feminine looking guy. And from how upfront and casual he was, I doubt I was his first. I always remember him trying to set me up with his hot ass cousins but I was too much of a sperg. He definitely didnt mind being the one draining my cock instead. Always mentioned “delicious white cock” while on his knees

You're quite the lucky bastard user, I assume that set you off to look for more Asian guys kek

Attached: 14814.jpg (1076x608, 317.5K)

>It's okay. I'm a boy.

It definitely woke up something inside me. Led me to being an absolute degenerate. If the threads still up I can contribute some stories if u wanna read em

Based digits, girls are nice but so are guys. Plus no kid worry

Attached: 4400789 - EggplantYaoi Izuku_Midoriya Katsuki_Bakugo My_Hero_Academia Shouto_Todoroki Source_Filmmaker filthx.jpg (1080x1080, 548.96K)

I wouldn't say degen, you just realized you were bi. sure fire away with the stories

Any cute guy adventures kek

Attached: sample_770bf832b67567292f12c4a318c79a579c600c0f.jpg (850x478, 129.02K)

It's always nice to talk with bisexual guys, for the supposed LGBT community and all the corpo shilling at pride we are still basically an invisible entity

Bump

Oh no my friend I was definitely a degenerate for a few years, I snapped out of it but did some legit crazy stuff that I look back on and think wtf, I could tell u one of those or a cute gay adventure your choice. I just got home from work so I have time

Oh like crazy stuff degenrate not bi = degen

I see I see. Sure, fire away some cute guys you got to know. Whatever Interesting story you've got

Attached: sample_b9b7882e319d3a7b26d530b93cf12a73.jpg (850x1032, 317.11K)

high school. was a good time

I am not a victim but I m not guilty. That is how I would define it. Such a statement shouldn't make sense, but in America, it does. You should e be either a victim or an abuser or you should be guilty or innoscent. There should be no cross-pollination or hybrids coming out of the woodworks. But there is. And as illustrated, it has to do with "The battered women's shelter". Naughty or Nice? You do realize that they were giving pussy to those wife beaters? Right? There you have it. Life itself does in fact hand them the lump of coal and the smacking that they deserve.

Attached: 1656045563699.webm (640x360, 1.94M)

How is this related to the thread?

When I fapped to sarina valentina in like the 10th grade. I havent publicly come out because that is for faggots and for the record I prefer women 1000 percent over faggots. I only like trannies and women, men were only times for desperation

Whatever makes you happy user

And the reality is that it is so difficult to condemn the guilty in America. Its very dificult to become a victim. As a 250 pound male, it is very difficult for me accept the fact that I am dangerous. But I am not a risk. I am not a threat. That is the difference. Do you want a guard dog? Someone to keep your children safe? That is who I was but I do not want to be that anymore. I am not killer. Police officers are. Would you like to hear of the false rape allegations that were made against me? Do you even care? Do you care about the fact that my own guardian was raped when she was just a child while she was still a child? No, you do not care. I've answered that for you.

Attached: 1636912648280.webm (320x568, 1.82M)

So you do not care? What am I supposed do with you? Spit in your cup when preparing your coffee? Manipulate your intellect as a salesman? Punch you at random while hiding under the cover of the dark in the night? No. I've been perfectly hygienic when preparing your drinks and your food. I've been perfectly honest and helpful when working as a salesman. And, I did vandalize a few things here and there but I didn't hurt anyone or intend to. And therefore, for that reason, I know that the quality of my work isn't a problem. There is no deceiving me in terms of company sales. And, I'm not the one abusing the cover of the evening.

Attached: 1634882722213.webm (504x640, 1.72M)