Why is pic related so fucking retarded compared to Clang and even MSVC?

Why is pic related so fucking retarded compared to Clang and even MSVC?
All it knows about is sperging out and tossing incomprehensible, schizophrenic rambles disguised as "compilation errors" at your face.
Forgot a semicolon somewhere? Enjoy reading through 1000+ unrelated error entries formatted in the most illegible and verbose way possible.
It's so damn painful to work this thing, not to mention there is virtually no reason other than legacy compatibility to use this piece of shit instead of Clang in 2022.

Attached: GNU_Compiler_Collection_logo.svg.png (1736x2048, 230.21K)

works on my machine

Babby, git cloning a repos and running make on it is does not make you a programmer.
I'm talking about the actual human beans who write the code and all, you're not part of this.

Lmao, I just got done writing a bug report for clang.

For code that compiles perfectly well on gcc.
This is the second time I've done this.

Your tribalistic attitude can't change the simple fact that gcc is the better compiler.

You are retarded. GCC does show you exactly where the error is.

>I do I did I done
Brb imagining it since no proof

Cope, it does not, it goes full autismo and shits the error log with unrelated crap
Try harder

You're fucking retarded, I have no idea what you're talking about. Works fine for me.

You don't code
You git clone && make

The world runs on GCC. Cope.

>code
Nice LARP nobody in the profession uses this lazy terminology. A thread died for this.

Give a single example that isn't a C++ template mess.

You are dumb and therefore can't read simple text.

>this thread again
I will not use your propietary garbadge compiler
I will not live in the pods
and I hate the antichrist

Attached: E1qSDYGWYAIG9IK.jpg (1448x2048, 239.65K)

Based. GNU was a mistake.

>using anything other than gnu c in 1971+51
ngmi

Sounds about right

>"That does not count!" argument
Accepting your defeat this early stallcuck?

Haha, I get it, so funny and original
I'm "trad" as well and I do make the "internet comedy" sometime

I debug gcc errors at work, everything you said is a lie. Yes, Clang is better and has easier to understand errors but if you think gcc errors are schitzo and incomprehensible you are too stupid to use any compiler let alone program in c. Classes start soon, better start studying user.

No, using the cool kid terminology doesn't make you a programmer either
You need to write actual code in order to be one, opening a directory with VSCode and pressing "Build" ain't it

> Enjoy reading through 1000+ unrelated error entries formatted in the most illegible and verbose way possible.
protip: its meant to be read from top to bottom faggot

>common sense justifies impractical absurdity
>top error is still incoherent mumble so common sense doesn't really work either
It's meant to not be retarded, GNUcuck

>nigger got filtered by gcc
git gud scrüb

Bad troll thread, probably a gnu troll trying to invalidate criticism for gcc
Dumb people will reply anyway