Anyone here a hacker? How do you learn to hack?

Anyone here a hacker? How do you learn to hack?

Attached: anonymous hackers.jpg (667x750, 143.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.kremlin.ru/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's pretty easy you just type the same keys over and over while looking at green text on a black screen on some terminal and it'll say 'Access Granted' eventually.

open command prompt and type FUCK NIGGERS

depends what you are trying to hack

try to learn a dogshit language like python and realize that you will never hack anything significant ever then quit

en.kremlin.ru/

*note* delete was successful.

i want to tile this pic on the main page.

Attached: putin fishing.jpg (980x652, 72.67K)

I'm pretty good with my hand axe if that counts.

i have legitimately hacked some shit you dont even want to kno i have already broken crypto the market is fucking dead. i did this earlier today to be honest i think i will go have a chocalate bar fuck you bitch. crypto is fucked. check it cuz i literally can make my own crypto and say i have 500 million right now if i really wanted.

>The hack relies on an attack known as voltage glitching. Essentially, at a precisely-timed moment during the device’s boot sequence, the supply voltage is fluctuated. This enables the chip’s factory bootloader, which can read out the contents of it’s onboard flash memory. The memory is read-protected, but can be accessed 256 bytes at a time through a second voltage glitch. Neither of these attacks work 100% of the time, so if the device fails to boot or the memory remains locked, the FPGA performing the attacks simply tries again. After enough iterations, the Kraken team was able to fully dump the chip’s flash memory.
The loft has some hardware tricks that are public

duh this was in last months wired magazine, you are old

aight ima be real with you im old as fuck check outside your house right now if you want to see somethin

Sage. Tell us moar.

no bitch im old and lazy fuck all you fucks i hope crpyto goes right up your ass

Username checks out

I am looking at a box of colorful lights I can see something in multiple colors

in four steps you can shut down any crpyto market by creating a crypto-scanner that duplicates data packets and sets them to an electric-count the datapack then signals a used entry that the entire system 'records' online and the market does a panic switch to adjust for you having stolen crypto "or not" and fourthly the entry you use is registered and revoked as either being stolen or not so just blockchain says it doesnt have the data and you do therefore its incompatible and you have collected useless data.

take the useless data and run it through a hash table and surprise it matches up with all the crypto everyone has done anywhere that was also useless/used or copied and now you have tracked crypto in tiny maps, hook to a gps tracker or torrent and it will just hash entire archives of availiable crypto its fucking retarded.

and thats not even the hack i use
once you got a nice 'proof of crypto' as your registry you can then literally buy and trade with other fucks who dont check and surprise the system has to recognize that there is an illicit exchange of crypto so the market panics again and points it out that some guy has duplicate crypto and it begins to shut down the duplicate data. tra la la ebomb the fuck out of the market with repeat of the duplicate data and now you are costing them THEIR OWN CRYPTO AND YOU ARE CRASHING THEIR MARKET VALUE BECAUSE THEY ARE SCANNING FOR USELESS CRYPTO AND GETTING HITS

number 3 of the big dip in crypto hacking is quantum programming but you dont have that so just lie about it again and say that you have new crypto in place of the useless crypto and sometimes it just says ok here is your money for it. you do that by editing hashsums out into template tables that are opt to crypto registries.

the lie is that they are generated from mining (guess what you just lied by typing tons of GARBAGE data into being accepted as real monetary) and they accepted it because they need to launder the LOSS of the BAD DEALS.

by spoofing a cryptotable you trick the network into correcting it
by duping it you cost it from generating its own corrections slightly
then you can switch reigional settings and really confuse it into rescanning for its own mistakes
putting this to a script makes it a constant issue.

they cant benefit from fixing a problem while having to compensate for more of the same being spammed to them so you can drop it to any reigional system until they have to block the data tracking altogether. whats worse is that it will still pick up down the line that there are "bad deals that happened weeks ago still being traded in different markets" the network basically cant fix it. and have to let it slide. Now you have a useless/working crypto table you can literally set your own price because they are bent over and spread to cheek.

This worked in 2015 fucking noob. Now you need more than one registered and revoked data parlay

im sorry if you dont have your own databank to make fake money just go use someone elses and they will hand you their dirty crypto for free chances to screw people, are you seeing the pattern?

This larp needs more tits