How do you find where the clit is?

How do you find where the clit is?

Attached: 1657371181395.jpg (750x1334, 113.49K)

radar, x-ray, echolocation, heat vision just to name a few

Just north of south clit

Don’t buy into it. Not every chick likes her clit touched. Some of them fucking hate it. It’s a meme used by women who don't have sex to shame men who don’t want to have sec with them.

Just experiment with the whole pussy and see what your chick responds to.

Step 1 is making sure the girl doesn't have a dick

>Not every chick likes her clit touched. Some of them fucking hate it.

My man, if a single woman has ever told you that, you are being far FAR too rough with that body part.

You need to have sex before you can comment on the mechanics retard.

Some women are much more sensitive than others. Direct clitoral stimulation isn't the only game in town.

or u can ask her like normal people

lmao nigger I have slept with dozens, literally dozens of women. You don't know what you're doing.

Just one tiny bit more than barely brushing it is the right amount of pressure on the clit. Also it's the flat of the tongue, not the point, and slower than you think.

top of vagina, under the loose skin. hard to feel until she gets turned on which makes it firmer

you're supposed to rub the hood over the clit, preferably with some lube or spit. ur not supposed to expose it and rub it unless ur giving her head.

i literally made my gf cum the other day rubbing with firm pressure. i even asked her if she likes it pressed like that and she said yeah. every girl is different I guess. again like I said in if you do it over the hood/skin then you can push harder it's the direct stimulation that probly feels weird to some girls.

Bullshit. You wrap your mouth around the sandpaper part. Fucking virgin

>ur not supposed to expose it and rub it unless ur giving her head.

Jesus, it didn't even occur to me that's what that guy might be doing lol

lol carry on

>ITT: everyone yells at the one dude that's actually had sex and says he hasn't had sex

>I have slept with dozens, literally dozens of women.
But the definition of a woman is undefined. All of them may have been gay men in wigs.

Attached: 1935678.jpg (662x478, 30K)

>But the definition of a woman is undefined. All of them may have been gay men in wigs.

Oh SHIT

Attached: 1639650134247.jpg (400x333, 69.58K)

I use a flashlight really any light source you could try tracing until you get to the front

bump

>echolocation

Attached: R (2).jpg (636x336, 60K)

fuck you pay me

Attached: R (3).jpg (582x336, 58.27K)

this guy knows

Put a 100 dollar bill near her vagina and the clit will light up like a Christmas tree

Yes that works for some. Others you can only grind when you’re fucking.

It’s not the main event. The entire woman is. The clitoral obsession is retarded and perpetuated by fat lesbians.