Secrets time

Secrets time

Attached: A secret.gif (280x242, 599.39K)

Secret threads are retarded and gay, big fat gay niece cock level gay

My gf and I bought my niece a vibrator for her 111th bday to shove up her ass while she fucks my gay man vagina with her big fat old gay niece cock.

I have 5 nieces and they are all pretty cute. Would be fun to try stuff with them, one in particular because she has a big fat gay niece cock.

I wish for all the asians in the world to drop dead. I feel zero sympathy for them.

That's gay! big fat gay asian niece cock gay

I'd love to have some sexy fun with my gf's nieces big fat gay niece cocks

I have now paid my niece over $400 for various nudes so I could get to see her big fat gay niece cock

My 111yo niece with her big fat gay niece cock rides a snow blower and blew the snow right up my asshole.

I'm a cuck and I get my niece with her big fat gay niece cock to fuck my wife with her big fat gay niece cock while I watch.

My niece has a big fat gay niece cock that is 14 inches long.

My niece has a big fat gay niece cock.

True story.

I fucked your mother.

Your stepfather is a pussy.

Your mother ran your father away and so you developed an opinion. Now you have some sort of point of view about shit that dont concern you and itll ruin your life eventually.

HOLY FUCK I KNOW IM ALL CAPS BUT ITS TO STAND OUT. SO MUCH SAME FAGGING ITS GIVING EVERYONE CANCER

Got molested by family friend. AMA

White people are scum. The women not so much but for the most part if we were to gain statistics on that shit theyre like 70% scum 15% ok 10% trying too hard and 5% stupid

How big was her big fat gay niece cock?

That's big fat gay niece cock talk

Hispanics are mostly retarded. If we were to gain statistics on that shit theyre like 85% retarded, 5% high, 5% lost in illiteracy, and 5% ignorant.

Black people dont exist because thats a fuckin skin color (which is inaccurate you mothafuckers are dark brown) but you'd have to go by race and that shit gets complicated and theres a lot of variations just like white people.
But if we're gonna go by the color bullshit
Id say 30% dont speak english so who the fuck knows, 15% retarded just like hispanics and I forgot to mention that the whites carry a whopping 68% retarded but if youre scum in that great of numbers who gives a fuck. 12% privileged due to white guilt and outerlying races attempting to belong to larger communities, 23% athletes so all personality and intellect points dont apply due to their value in society, 10% stockholm survivors of white society, 5% ok peoples, and 5% pure fuckin evil. (White people wish they were evil, but evil and scum cant coincide.