Multiple houses in my town now have schizo shit written on the windows...

Multiple houses in my town now have schizo shit written on the windows. Has anybody else noticed an uptick in this type of stuff as well? Is there something going on with the moon or something?

Attached: 1627633333505s.jpg (249x217, 6.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2020/08/13/at-least-13-cities-are-defunding-their-police-departments/?sh=5576be1429e3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

niggers got the post-COVID crazies.
All that isolation cant be good for you.

Attached: corey2012.png (671x702, 1.03M)

Means your town is dead

Real estate prices are insanely high at the moment plenty of new shit is being built

San Fransisco has high real estate, doesn't mean it isn't a shithole

touche

With blacks and other criminals emboldened by the lack of consequences for the 2020 riots, police departments defunded, and police reluctant to be the next Derek Chauvin, the U.S. is becoming increasingly lawless. It is going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

do you people ever shut up

Why are the effects being felt now instead of a few years ago when it happened

Summer of 2020 was 2 years--not "a few"--ago, and the effects have been felt since then. First in the cities, now in places you wouldn't normally expect.

>Multiple houses in my town now have schizo shit written on the windows
Yet ur posting this on a board filled with schizo bullshit. Are you FUCKING retarded by chance?

No. They have their heads shoved so far up their ass they don't even notice the elites, politicians and the cops are the real problem

Attached: 1644734278810m.jpg (885x1024, 116.54K)

Take your meds

That makes sense maybe it's just a delayed reaction

Real life isn't Any Forums I'm used to seeing schizo shit here not scribbled with paint on my neighbors windows

Police departments aren't defunded you fucking retard. They have more funding then ever. The police are also already reluctant to do their job regardless. They don't stop the overwhelming majority of crime, they're just glorified secretaries that write down what happened afterwards.

Really cops spend most of their time harassing people over minor bullshit, finding bullshit charges to arrest people on instead of responding to real criminal threats, and killing people as a gross overreaction. Not just black people, either. They kill a significant number of people of every race for incredibly minor things every year. Stop idolizing them.

>Police departments aren't defunded you fucking retard.
kys immediately
forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2020/08/13/at-least-13-cities-are-defunding-their-police-departments/?sh=5576be1429e3

What exactly are u seeing op

Inflation = more homeless, more crazy people on the streets, harder times in general. It hits the lower income brackets significantly harder. It's gonna get a lot worse before it gets better too.

Oh wow, THIRTEEN whole cities? That's like all of the cities, right?

Fuck, you're even dumber than I thought

Sounds like a good deal.
>Go a little crazy.
>Get into hospital.
>Have people take care of you
I see no problem

You've never worked at a mental health facility, I can assume. They aren't a vacation, that's for damn sure.