Ask a ftm tranny anything

ask a ftm tranny anything

Attached: 7F3315D6-345C-4AEC-AF9B-7794CFD32690.jpg (825x823, 265.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

have you ever considered buying a gun and killing yourself? If not, why?

live in commiefornia

Jump off a roof

Attached: 7o0Rwqc_d.jpg (760x760, 154.73K)

Would suck

Would you tribute my ex?

Attached: C0B46A70-EC9F-4996-8976-EDB82310A117.jpg (2608x1956, 449.15K)

If you're female to male then why do you still have a pussy?

let's see your tits girl

Why is it that supposed there is more ftm trans yet the media only focuses on mft trans? Why is your group so quiet and sensible?

too much work, tried to before i transitioned and gave up looking for buildings with public roof access
please do
would but i only have one phone
the cock surgery is shit and not fully functional plus im broke

Attached: 547B238E-C35D-406D-898D-703A8627EEA4.jpg (660x895, 225.37K)

I mean if you really want to kys just take a bus to texas, buy a hotel room, wait a few days for your bg check, get the gun, kys.

YWNBAM

if you insist
>Why is it that supposed there is more ftm trans yet the media only focuses on mft trans?
unironically misogyny, we're seen as women a majority of the time so we're not a threat that needs to be exterminated like mtfs who are big scary men
>Why is your group so quiet and sensible?
we pass easier so most of us opt to go stealth to keep it simple

Attached: DFDC80D2-9B6B-4887-AEF5-566333971411.jpg (828x1030, 254.05K)

lmfao

do you regret it at all

Attached: SpitefulInsignificantArabianhorse-max-1mb.gif (444x250, 867.54K)

are you a virgin? did you fuck mainly black guys?

If I can pontificate a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the Internet is "there are no girls on the Internet". This rule does not mean what you think it means.
In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the Internet, we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my cock in you.
When you make a post like, "hurr durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the Internet.
The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.
tl;dr: tits or GET THE FUCK OUT.

inb4 trans man, you will never be a man.

Attached: 1578673381787.jpg (1024x768, 114.08K)

Interesting, it's just strange to me how like all the inflammation wars are about mtf. ftm seem more legit, even with those crazy tits ill call you a dude, bro.

>COPIUM SEEDMAN
First things first before my main course questions. (You should post this on r9k, you'll get a whole set of you's)
Your height:
Race:
Weight:
Since you don't have a penis, it won't matter about the size.

Are you turned on by thoughts of being bred? Do you want to carry a white man's baby in your womb?

You will never be a man. Kill yourself

How many cocks did u take before transforming and have u ever wanted to after

pastebin
.com/v5PwZjFW

>we pass easier

No, you don't. You're just below notice as a disgusting-looking abnormality. Men who are actual men don't pay attention to other men, so we don't really give a fuck about how you look, but your mannerism WILL earn you some hatred as you try to be "one of the guys".

>be me
>engineer at MetroNorth
>shooting the breeze with the mechanic
>some new kid is fucking up his shift
>"hey new kid - wtf are you doing? You're gonna fuck up our R&R over here calling attention to the lot!"
>new kid yells back "my bad!"
>mechanic and I laugh
>suddenly hear behind me a 5'3" peach fuzz faced faggot-looking guy with a screech-type weird voice say to us "those fucking new guys are all trouble huh bros?"
>immediate rage on my part
>mechanic buddy rolls his eye
>"...and you are?" I ask.
>"oh my name is Dave I work with security at-"
>"right anyway I have to go", I interrupt.
>mechanic bro says "gonna be at the dive later if you make it"
>wave to him

Apparently, "Dave" is a fucking reverse tranny who acts like he's a man but has a pussy. Everyone hates him because there's nothing more disgusting than a female who ruins herself to try to be "one of the guys".

You know when a man has an actual friend? When that "friend" is recognized as worthy competition, in an acceptable term of passive competitor. He buys a grill, I buy a better one. He takes the wife to Australia? I take mine to Japan. His kids play violin? Mine play the piano. That's the healthy type of competition men find in worthy friends. Any other "friend" in any other fashion is a disgusting fucking faggot.

That's why you'll never be accepted at the most basic level by any real men, and any friendly relationship you have with a male will undoubtedly be rooted in some sort of faggot fetish.

Please fucking kill yourself, you waste of space.