If you really sit down and think about it he IS better than Trump

If you really sit down and think about it he IS better than Trump

Attached: Screen-Shot-2020-03-16-at-4.38.png (1024x636, 720.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/biden-approval-rating/
pastebin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dubs of truth

Facts

said no one ever.

>says the majority of Americans

you dont even have to sit down and think about it

The majority of faggots

Well, he's not insane. There is that. Does Joe know the Prince Of Whales?

i mean yeah. i still don't regret my vote for him.

Me neither. I want the country to fuck up and collapse faster and Biden is the right man for the job

How much do you people get paid for the fake biden support? I need a side hustle

i get paid 10 cents for each pro biden comment i make

By what measurable metric is Biden even half as good as Trump was? Every aspect of our country is swirling down the toilet, and Biden is riding the fattest turd.

I do it for free

>If you really sit down and think about it he IS better than Trump
If you are that wasted, yes you better be sitting down.

Attached: FNLubz7XEAEsB8Q.jpg (700x701, 42.44K)

BOT TEST..POST A PICTURE WITH YOU TEXT OR YOU ARE A BOT...

Attached: 11pepe flag.png (675x802, 638.61K)

Eh? Joe Biden got bossed around by the Easter Bunny.

Attached: RNC Research - Easter Bunny bosses around Joe Biden.webm (1280x720, 1.9M)

Easter...freaking...Bunny

Attached: Thomas C. Dillon - Joe Biden bossed around by Easter Bunny.webm (720x1280, 1.89M)

Obama has no respect for him

Attached: PARIS - Obama ignores Joe Biden.webm (828x448, 1.75M)

He get blown away by the freaking wind

Attached: The Hill - President Joe Biden stumbles repeatedly climbing the stairs.webm (889x500, 1.8M)

He tries to shake hands with the empty air

Attached: Washington Free Beacon - Biden tries to shake hands with thin air.webm (720x406, 1.62M)

Can't be having any unscripted conversations lmao

kind of looks like the Easter bunny is his handler keeping him from doing something the media cant cover up.

Attached: 11sadfrog.jpg (316x202, 7.53K)

And worst of all...he pinched an 8-year-old gir's nipple...IN PUBLIC

Attached: biden-feels-up-8yo.gif (288x485, 1.77M)

>38% approval rating
>lower than Trump.

She's speaking up now

Attached: biden-pedo.png (1079x1209, 812.77K)

The press won't report this.
They literally have no credibility left.

Attached: biden-pedo-accuser.jpg (1024x752, 105.2K)

>Obama has no respect for him

Attached: Elni3FeW0AAzN3e.jpg (1200x629, 151.91K)

lol.
lmao.
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/biden-approval-rating/

His economic policies are far better. America has respect on the world stage again.

name 1 good thing about sleepy joe

Attached: 1654584456732.jpg (780x780, 323.55K)

pastebin
.com/v5PwZjFW

Er, no.
The Afghanistan pullout was an unmitigated disaster.
It's no coincidence that Russia invaded Ukraine on Biden's watch.

Attached: 1649198405467.webm (720x404, 1.88M)

Typically it is a person of some clout who knows what's going on. For instance Sean Spicer was the bunny once during Bush jr's term.

Attached: FVkbyOBXwAAJanM.jpg (720x732, 37.27K)

Afghanistan was Trump's fault.

trump didn't order the evacuation

So you admit he fucked up

We don’t have anyone’s respect, the rest of the world is happy because we’ve become a doormat again. We have zero leadership or clout internationally now, other world leaders straight up snub Biden. The say all kinds of nice shit about us when we bend over and grab our ankles. We’re not leading in Ukraine, we’ve lost ground against China, the Saudis won’t return our phone calls, there is no rival or enemy who is coming to sit at the table with us. In just 2 years the world has spun out of control.

Not notifying the Afghan government the US was leaving and not coordinating the withdrawal from Bagram were Biden admin decisions. I can't really blame Biden himself because his brains are jelly. He isn't making any real decisions beyond what ice cream to order from the WH chef.

biden fucked up, yes

>His economic policies are far better.

Attached: 1293143048147.jpg (367x388, 17.62K)

His economic policies are better? Is that some kind of joke? Show me any report where our economy is better.

You’re a fucking joke. Russia and China turned US into a laughing stock. There’s no way Russia would have invaded Ukraine if trump was president and Trump actually had some balls to stand up to them. As soon as biden was voted in Putin knew he wouldn’t do anything to retaliate. He’s a frail old hag who choked and made America look like little pushovers on the main stage. Idk where your tiny pea brain has been to think US actually has respect right now. Fuck off back to rddit or twtr you big twat.