Imagine going from this

Imagine going from this...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109.55K)

To that....

Attached: 1657420043417.jpg (1220x1220, 372.52K)

Bro, she's just 5 months of diet and dehydration away from being back to the first picture.

Relax. I'd still tap one or the other, anyways. That's a FAT CAMEL TOE.

Pizza and beer tastes good. Shit happens

it still pump that slit full of my hot seed

I want to smell her ~48 hours not showered after workout pussy

Damn. Looks good to me bro

An upgrade? Magnificent.

Shes still hot and in good shape in this photo. Lighting etc not helping in bottom photo either. Got the hardest boner the first time I watched this scene.

I remember as a kid coming home after seeing this scene and blowing cum everywhere so hard

Fuck you you judgemental prick. She looks amazing

Alice still looks great, is super charming and has a lovely accent. You are a fat loser. I think she wins.

God damn that second pic is way hotter tbh

She's only human. She got in good shape to look hot in a popular movie viewed by 100s of millions, then she relaxed a bit. So what?

Lmao she's hotter in the second pic. Why are kids on this site such low test faggots? It's like they.. never.. hit puberty... Wait a second..

Attached: 200.gif (358x200, 189.04K)

>In shape
How the fuck do a bunch of scrawny skinny/fat disgusting incels act like the original pic is in shape?

Way hotter in the 2nd pic OP stfu you retarded faggot

She was in that trash of a sequel. Even the first I was ehhh about. That one was enough that her career should have ended.

Ehhh people are fucked up. Depressing obesity acceptance for some, and fucking cringe skinny obsession on the other end. what can you do...

/thread

OP prefers boobs to tits and thinks vaginas are weird.

hnnnnnnnnnnnng