All the normies love this guy but I acted exactly like this in high school and I was bullied and got the shit kicked...

All the normies love this guy but I acted exactly like this in high school and I was bullied and got the shit kicked out of me all the time. How does any of this make sense?

Attached: 0514C6E0-87F5-46F0-96EC-916156805FF2.jpg (411x600, 27.56K)

It's almost like TV shows are fiction or something

People love fiction, real life is different.

But real life people love this guy. I acted just like him in real life and everyone hated me in real life

That’s not fair though

people didn't like him within the context of the show either. grow up and separate fiction from reality.

Yeah in the show they hated him to but why do real life normies love him

Life is not fair, as I'm used to say, you can't always get what you want.

>tfw normies have dnd groups now
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

They only liked him because he had good chemistry with Dustin and that was a shine through moment of him being a decent guy.

funny thats how they treated him in the show

They're looking for the idealized version of whatever, they want the fantasy, the unattainable, the perfect and in their mind impure, not the guy who is trying to fuck them in bio 2 class.

mainstream shit, don't worry, people is going to forget that when george floyd 2: the awakening hits the screens

That doesn’t explain real life though

You werent on TV fuckface. Anyone who gets any sort of clout, any sort of status instantly moves up a notch to these gold digging whores.

>sells drugs to children
>cant finish high school
>stands on tables when people are trying to eat
Why does anyone like him?

I did all three of those

And you didn't die saving a kids life, so you're still just a scumbag, not a hero.

normies are herd animals

put something in the mainstream and they'll eat it up

Mostly women bro, if they met the average korean on the street, they wouldnt go crazy but put some effeminate k pop faggots in front of them and suddenly the perceived idea of status gets them wet. Teenage girls are hormonal and got some unspoken connection, one gets riled up, the rest start getting riled up

checkd

can't deny that, although males are guilty of following a trend or style because they think girls like it, even though they like the celebrity/actor who they copied and not the hair/clothes/personality in question