Watch out leftards. Shit is getting real

Watch out leftards. Shit is getting real.

Attached: 92C1E5D6-5D22-49A5-B32F-2CA4A042BF3E.jpg (1284x1469, 820.64K)

Yes. The actual winner was Biden. We're halfway through his term, yet you are still seething hard about it.

Attached: 8CABA5C2-F60E-4BFA-9124-982AE12F80F1.jpg (1284x2288, 982.16K)

Try reading a bit. It’ll do ya good.

Plus 3 states have declared him an illegitimate president and says he stole the election. This was only 2 weeks ago. Lmfao.

nice try but won't amount to shit

stop crying already you sound like the world's biggest pussies

why are ya'll always sucking billionaire dick while you don't have a pot to piss in living in your mommy's basement

retard

Can't read what you hadn't posted yet, seeing as how you just posted a headline and no source.

Ah, I see. But at that point you have 2 choices. You can either ban future use of the ballot drop boxes, or you can redo the election without them. You can't throw out all votes that were submitted that way, because that would disenfranchise tons of legitimate voters who submitted their ballots according to the instructions provided by the state.

>3 states have declared him an illegitimate president
No they have not. And you're not going to be able to provide a link to prove it either. Because it didn't happen.

citation to follow in two weeks

Why didn't Israel get a say in the president?

You guys are like little boys waiting for daddy to come home after he took off 6 months ago for some milk. It ain't happening.

Even if a state legislature had enough whiny snowflakes to pass a resolution declaring Biden an illegitimate president, it wouldn't change anything. A state legislature can't vote to throw out the votes of all their citizens and replace it with their own will, and especially not halfway through the elected cendidate's term.

>cendidate
Amazing work, autocorrect. I sweat I spelled it right.

Do your own search boy, it’s an easy thing to do.

Attached: 2EBBFDD0-40C4-4515-8107-1F1E8911F901.png (1284x2778, 639.32K)

traitor trumps are going down.

And another

Attached: A456A4B8-561B-4BF6-8312-B208746616A3.png (1284x2778, 638.15K)

Attached: israel.jpg (1079x947, 78.2K)

>Texas
>Texas
>Texas
>Texas
Of course it's Texas. Now where are the other 2 states?

>Thinks the Texas GOP is the state of Texas
Ngmi

Attached: BE20E667-5B85-401C-99FF-5042D8B32F81.jpg (720x960, 52.81K)

Umm yes they can. It’s clearly stated in the constitution. Do yourself a favor and read up on it. I mean duck it’s the highest laws we live by.

Last I checked, Langland County isn't one of the 50 states.

See my earlier correction of your erroneous post re: Texas

Captch takes a minuet dip shit. Read cunt read

Link to relevant section of the US Constitution?

Anyone still hating Trump and siding with our government is an absolute retard. They're the worst type of people and it's a damn shame they constantly have to ruin the internet with toxic crap out of pure spite.

trump lost get over it snow flake

Attached: 1649553387037.jpg (680x510, 44.45K)

I’m not holding your bitch ass hand you lazy cunt. Read mother fucker.

Let's see what we have here.
>not a state
>not a state
>not a resolution declaring Biden illegitimate
>not a resolution declaring Biden illegitimate
>some rant I can't see much of the snippet for because it's at the bottom, but I can see enough to see it's not it either

>You're right. I've got nothing.
Thanks for coming clean.

You're gonna have to help us here. It's awfully hard to find stuff that doesn't exist.

And? whats it matter, even if trump would have "won Wisconsin" he still had less electoral votes than Biden so he still LOST. you are one dumb inbred fuck

Loosing is impossible when someone stole something retard. This is how life works. And slow as our courts are old man retard joe will be taken out of office. Guaranteed. There are too many states investigating what other states have ruled on in the past 2 weeks. And there will be crickets from all you retards then.

Attached: 1610020251590m.jpg (1024x542, 77.23K)

Lazy faggots. Do your own work. I’m not your daddy or I’d bitch slap ya both. Lol

cope

Attached: 1645743550303.png (410x276, 125.69K)

Remove Biden, you get Harris.
Remove Harris, you get Pelosi.
Etc. Trump is nowhere in the chain of succession.

It’s hard to admit truth. Keep lying to yourself.

Trump and Biden are both geriatric retards