Twice thread!

Twice thread!

Attached: Quest for the Lost Expedition.jpg (419x610, 282.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JljXYr-D3-E
youtube.com/watch?v=9pdj4iJD08s
youtube.com/watch?v=ET3-t1jFmo0
youtube.com/watch?v=yZIummTz9mM
youtu.be/JGnvDmypvR0
youtube.com/watch?v=amfspSQh5IA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

According to a bookie I've found, Comfy threads are most often Nice threads which are always Twice threads!

Attached: - -.jpg (1024x892, 95.57K)

For me, it'd have to be the Top 10 Cards With Beneficial Costs in Yugioh!
youtube.com/watch?v=JljXYr-D3-E

Attached: . ..jpg (582x317, 52.87K)

I love Jihyo

Attached: 9E3B11FB-F544-40A1-A2D3-14606B928C60.jpg (1200x1500, 291.71K)

Salutations, my frens!
I hope that the cozy weekend times over there have been some truly BLESSED ones for you today!
Anything EPIC going on over there perhaps?!

> It might not be FRENSDAY technically, but I still count it as FRESNDAY!
Greetings to you there, my fren!
I do pray that you've been up to a truly cozy dabbling here or there on this LEGENDARY weekend day!
Any of those wild adventures you've been up to?!

Attached: Mina12.webm (268x380, 1.07M)

Attached: Dami -Vaporwave Example.jpg (403x298, 21.12K)

> For our first Jimmy-Jam of this Twice thread, I give to the frens this one Blinkfu KJimmy-Jam that's a bit of a CLASSIC and the other version of this one KJimmy-Jam recently got like 50 kajillion views or something so it seemed right to partake in today!
youtube.com/watch?v=9pdj4iJD08s

Attached: Jimmy-Jamming Guitarist.jpg (419x610, 310.74K)

> Are you aware that there's rumors going around that the Yugioh card guy who came up with the whole thingy and that one Abe character was actually taken out by some of Hillary Clinton's thugs?! For any interested frens, post THREE numbers [1-515, 1-553, 1-385] and receive THREE videos in the form of a Jimmy-Jam, SmartBoi video, AND a Meme!

Attached: Dubu36.webm (300x240, 649.04K)

> If this is the example, I'd want to know what the NON-example looks like!
Or the... finished product? Heck knows really but I'm seeing some potential there!

And greetings to you there as well, my fren!
I pray that you've been up to ALL of those most EPIC of dabblings there on this weekend day!
Anything cozy as heck going on there?!

Attached: Mina31.webm (416x480, 1.25M)

> From what I can tell here, we've stubled upon another one of those RARE cards tonight!

And naturally, this one RARE card is a NEW card that's a continuation of those many mining vidya cards we've found which help build up those mining vidya Decks!

Attached: Payment of Passage.jpg (419x610, 307.34K)

ones
it is an example of what is to come. except that it already started coming.
i read a bunch of depressing things on the internet.
also, time is closing in on me for many things
not really a great day

Attached: Dreamcatcher - Dami (2).jpg (973x1056, 116.28K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: One of those CLASSIC-ish BOPS from that one band who tends to seethe sometimes and put out some POWERFUL Jimmy-Jams like this one!
youtube.com/watch?v=ET3-t1jFmo0

Attached: JimmyJamsNayeon1.webm (570x480, 609.59K)

> I will gladly take those RARE DIGITS to the RARE DIGITS bank!
Truly a sign that the Blinkfu comeback will be a BLESSED one!

> i read a bunch of depressing things on the internet.
That sounds to me like the Interwebs to be fair!
Hopefully you didn't read that stuff for a long time though and you were able to dabble in some of the cozy times as well, my fren!
There's plenty of those Blessed thingies out there on the Interwebs as well there!

But for now, perhaps we can all chill here together partaking in some comfy times to make the heckedness go away a bit and help the fren relax for said upcoming thingies!

Attached: Mina21.jpg (501x750, 103.09K)

Today is good, I have a Coca Cola Zero and am doing my lesson today in a couple hours. On the 11th it’s a three hecking hour long lesson.

The interac is finally back in Canada, nobody could use their debit cards for an entire day.

Perhaps if I’m able to get to Japan sometime in early 2023 I can find someone who will look at me like Dahyun looks at noodles and >BAP

Attached: 6B2CA2A6-AD19-432C-B275-CB1B443FAAA8.jpg (538x540, 59.32K)

> Three hecking hours for that one JLanguage study session?!
Well, you'll certainly come out of there a Japanese citizen or something at that point, my fren!

I pray that all is going well there with the debit thingy being back and a tasty sip available to you!
Are there any BLESSED partakings that you're planning on getting up to prior to the study partakings?!

Attached: MinaDubu3.jpg (750x750, 161.74K)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: I'm trying not to provide too many of those CLASSICS all at once but when I saw this one BOP of a Linkin Jimmy-Jam, I just couldn't resist a bit of the partaking!
youtube.com/watch?v=yZIummTz9mM

Attached: DubuJimmyJams6.jpg (552x828, 38.51K)

What motive do they have to kill the guy who made yugioh though. Oh I misread, I’ll leave it in though, hilary could never be Shinzo (or as people affectionately have called him Schizo) Abe. Shinzo actually did something with his life and Clinton has been a failurino worse than me. I’m a neet but at least I didn’t hecking kill people and hang out with my rich frens at my child sacrifice owl statuerino.

Nice dubingo quadingo my fren

also Yejibros we HATE the clintons.

Attached: A4535898-FC7E-483C-A700-A89AA448C15C.jpg (304x304, 18.65K)

I think that more people bought Shinzo and YugiGuy's bookie than Hillary's about "Why I Lost" or whatever the title was and she just got upset there!
> That makes sense to me, that and she probably went to Bohemian Grove and the owl statue told her to get rid of them!

Attached: Deep Space Explorer.jpg (419x610, 332.36K)

I got a good K-Jam for you! I love this one and their aesthetic/clothing choices!

youtu.be/JGnvDmypvR0

Also notice Elon Musk and Shinzo Abe themselves above Kim Jong Hyun

Attached: A19FD1E7-88EA-4F4A-9715-C7056BE8BF58.jpg (621x414, 68.44K)

> For me, it'd have to be the guy on the bottom right who looks like he doesn't want to be there one bit!
And I don't blame him since those are some peculiar folks to be sure!

Also, is this one of those ANCIENT KJimmy-Jams written about in the Elder Scrolls perhaps, my fren?!
The fren seems to have a collection of these VINTAGE BOPS!

Attached: Mina107.webm (314x640, 333.22K)

The YuGiOh guy knew too much about demons and was having them snuck into his hecking cards. Sadly he didn’t print official Twice and Yeji cards which are counter demons and also act like those protection dog memes.

>Why are we here, just to suffer?

Attached: 98DCAF0D-B896-4A34-9B44-536C57E36ED0.jpg (196x257, 7.02K)

Attached: sus monke.jpg (1500x1000, 189.92K)

Attached: sus papa.png (303x346, 114.58K)

That's the lore of the whole DuelMonsters thingy after all!
And that one owl statue is likely some Ancient Egyptian god or something so it does check out!
> Those pharaohs of old trapped the Duel monsters in those cards back in the day, well... ancient tablets I guess!

And that's a bit hecked he never was able to make those Kqt cards... I was going to send him the Yejjster one actually!

Attached: Demonic Posession.jpg (419x610, 338.77K)

Yes it’s from the 90’s. The land before Twice. In those days there wasn’t any minecraft or members of twice around and not even anyone saying fren. Back then they didn’t even really use phones except for big brick phones you could beat someone with and also car phones like Patrick Bateman would have. People had pagers though. Heck those things would beep a lot.

Back then we did have some older K-Frens but they were a lot different than what we have now.

Attached: 055F5446-AFE6-439F-9A36-494F0B76A3D7.jpg (540x540, 47.94K)

I need to be nice to people when I go to Japan though. I need to also be in shape. I was talking about going to a cafe and talking to girls but some heckin gaijinerino said not to.

To be fair any female frens would probably give me a look like pic related if I just walked up and started talking to them.

>Heck, he’s insane. Remain calm, Kyoko.

Attached: 7945D605-27DF-4627-A269-E5C7763CAF47.jpg (310x310, 27.57K)

I do recall those pager thingies before they went out of style!
Noisy little devices... but I guess they served a purpose until people realized that cell phones work a bit better for that stuff!
> It was perhaps a simpler time... it's hard to say since it was so long ago but it was definitely a different time to be sure!

Looking back, it's like living in a foreign country or something now!

Attached: Mina135.webm (498x371, 1.25M)

I reckon that as long as you aren't like 500 pounds so you can fit in the subway and that you aren't being a dingus there that you'll manage to get by well enough!
> Most of those folks are doing their own thingy anyways so if someone is nice to them that's only a plus! Besides that, they'd just ignore you until you paid them any mind I suppose!

I'm sure that the folks would want to chat with you there, especially if you're a foreign fellow trying to make heads or tails of that strange land!

Attached: Dubu55.jpg (350x350, 19.1K)

Not much! Just having a soda with zero calories.

People thought this photo was Dahyun but she would never. You’ll never see Dahyun dressed up like Crocodile Dundee.

Attached: 67DC6FC6-8F40-4066-BAF1-BE61DBB3A354.jpg (1536x2048, 339.92K)

I bet he liked Twice or at least Yeji. I don’t think it’s possible to dislike them and be under 300 pounds and Gilbert Grapes Mom.

Attached: 1790739E-A05A-4A5B-ACF1-D05A8415964C.jpg (430x430, 21.85K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: I guess this one isn't a MEGA CLASSIC or anything but it's one of the earlier BOPS of that one vengeful band who most certainly had a more punk-sound to them in the early days!
youtube.com/watch?v=amfspSQh5IA

Soda with zero calories seems a bit CURSED to me though, my fren...
I feel like if the fellow is trying to keep the weigh in check, then it's worth doing the extra exercises just so you can have the truly BLESSED SIPS!
> At least, that's what a dingus like me thinks about that anyways!

I don't know much about that one fellow to be fair but he seemed like he'd be hip with the kiddos and what they're all about so there's a good chance he's heard of them!
> I mean heck, his card game kept leaning more and more towards the Zoomers after all!

Attached: JimmyJamsMomo2.jpg (654x486, 61.11K)

That’s true, but once I summon the fren I need to be careful to monitor my asparagus levels so I don’t scare the fren away.

Go to my tiny apartment which is like 8 meters by 8 meters? Apartment is empty except for three horror movies and old toshiba 13 inch tv/vhs combo? I don’t know about that one.

Attached: 8D04509D-ADA9-4AF9-BA1F-F43F26C02C33.jpg (403x403, 29.59K)

I feel like that's all one really needs in a Twice cave to be fair!
Some entertainment and a bed!
> And the foods of course!

As long as you have your dedicated PurePosting station and a few of those thingies to partake in on the off hours, that's all anyone could really ask for!

Attached: Mina106.webm (530x640, 368.43K)