Do black people really?

Do black people really?

Attached: roscoes-chicken-n-waffles.jpg (600x450, 113.01K)

Yes and I don't see the appeal.

don't knock it until you've tried it

American fat fucks criticizing black peoples eating behavior
Good one

spotted the virgin

i'd eat that no problem

>criticizing
Can you point out the part(s) you think are criticizing? Or was that the voices in your head acting up again?

Black people? I've never seen a black person in my life (rural bosnia). I am slav all people I have ever known in my life are white and I am in my mid-late thirties. I eat this sometimes for breakfast.

Why wouldn't you? Fried chicken and waffles is delicious food. Neither are from africa or america, I don't understand you.

Is this like how white american racists are scared of watermelon? that sterotype?

everyone likes watermelons, stop being racist and weird.

don’t eat it, there’s too much animal protein. white bois are meant to be vegan

Attached: 79D52606-783C-499E-8831-33CA5F9E1AB4.jpg (500x603, 36.14K)

>whipped butter
>bland looking
I'm betting a white guy made it

>Is this like how white american racists are scared of watermelon?
Meds. Take.

I've only ever seen a white dude eat this

>Rosco's Chicken & Waffles
It is a strange combination, sure, but I don't think it's exclusive to black people

Attached: some things just shouldn't be.jpg (1280x720, 206.17K)

I want that Korean food in and around my mouth parts.

Attached: Mlem.png (338x300, 106.02K)

Should be available at any H Mart.

Attached: sea food lunch.jpg (730x499, 98.88K)

Holy fuck, thank you user.

Attached: why the hell.gif (340x198, 1.3M)

11 of these glorious establishments within driving distance of the Washington monument aka satan's penis.

Attached: h mart.jpg (1365x633, 312.19K)

Roscoes’ is outstanding, faggot.

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self- improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would most undoubtedly be poorer as a nation.

>110ºF outside
>not a cloud in the sky
>Korean ajumma offers you ice-cold Pyongyang-style naengmyeon with ice still in the bowl
>yfw

Attached: naengmyeon.jpg (650x435, 54.54K)

feel better now?

That's a california thing though

1600s in Pennsylvania, way before California existed

Attached: Pai Mei.gif (500x204, 996.5K)