Have you ever fucked a virgin pussy? /stories/webms welcom

Have you ever fucked a virgin pussy? /stories/webms welcom

Attached: Virgin Pussy.jpg (1280x960, 152.49K)

Have you ever fucked anything besides your hand?

Attached: 1629927664921.jpg (481x361, 126.87K)

Nigga I have fucked more girls than your entire race in NY

Yep, only one I ever have and only one I ever will. We're engaged now.

Super tight, and the first time it hurt her too much for me to stick my dick all the way in so short-stroked it. Still a great nut tho. I've eaten it plenty of times too because I love to please. Sometimes she grabs my hair which gets my dick hard as fuck. Quivers afterwards if I do a good job, which is super cute.

tip for anons: first times are special, so don't waste yours, and find a girl who hasn't wasted hers

nice LARP lol

Attached: 1629927148388.png (639x480, 436.54K)

Is it necessary to bleed for the first time?

No blood for me. Virginity is more of a psychological thing than a physical thing. Most virgin girls are not gonna have their hymen in tact (which is fine) unless you're going for literal lolis (pls don't)

Its been a year since I engaged and for the first time when I had sex with my fiancé She didn't bleed, inspire she says she was virgin and never even inserted her finger in her pussy

>be 17 non virgin
>date 17 virgin
>do the sex
>was bad

Idk why you fucking forks glorify virgins so much it’s just worse sex

> >be 17 non virgin
Yeah, there's your problem. Virginity ain't just for the girls.

What a BS ( the most virgins girls thing. they are a few that lost their hymen bevor. more often while they masturbate. the story's about broken hymens from gymnastics or horse riding are exact this .. storys. )
my first girl was 19 ( i was 19 also). her hymen was and she had to throw away the bed sheets after because the bloodstains wouldn't wash out.

>incel beta virgin asking incells for stories
ok

Attached: asdfdafdsafdsafds.jpg (219x230, 7.4K)

i fucked two and it sucked both times
all you hear is ow ow ow ow sssss oww
its super tight but its because the skin and not the muscles so it doesnt feel as amazing as you would think.
they bleed all over too. and theyre crazy the next week afterwards

Yep, when I whipped out my 8 incher she asked me if all penises were that big
Made me diamonds

Attached: 1657400085338.jpg (2048x3403, 1.28M)

not a virgin, but first orgasm

Be me, 19 years old, had h.s. gf who did everything but fuck.
We were LD for first college year.
Lose MY v-card when a hot, non-virgin girl seduces me at start of second year dorm party.
Finally fucked my h.s. gf the next year when she decided she wanted to lose her v-card to me.
Yes!
Finally cum in her pussy.
Almost as good as losing my v-card, lol.
Fucking a virgin can be awesome.
Especially with like 4 years of foreplay.
Shot a massive load when I finally emptied my balls in her.

No blood.
Already had my fingers in there for years.
Hottest moment:
Please don't stop, user.

>be 18 non-virgin
>have 17 virgin friend
>she's maybe 6/10
>yeah fuck it
>get drunk
>she sucks me off and lets me fuck her no condom
>cum.exe
>"t-thanks, user"

Oh yeah virgin dudes can totally sling dick better than experienced men. Good thinking

Nah first times aren't THAT special, honestly it's way more fun to fuck around. The only people who say you have to "stay with your first" are Christians and people who can't do any better

maybe they where to young. i was 19 and my GF back then too. (i am )
>Story time. and yeah ..my englisch is bad . Sorry.
I was more of a beta/nerd as a kid. really skinny. not much self esteem. had a few good friends. going trough phases together ( punk goth weed ( it was bevor emos where a thing). Self esteem got big boosts first time girls show interest in me first time with 17 classmate and second with 18 friend of a friend. she was staying at our home. we talked all night at 4 am we say good night. she was sleeping in my sisters room my sister wasn't home. i was laying in my bed wasn't sure what to do. has to be ten or fifteen minutes. got up walk to my door and open. She was there with her blanket. she got into my bed . we talked again and made out with each other.

first times are freeing in a sense, especially for girls. girls love sex, they really do. and once they step over that barrier, it makes them realize that they love it

took my wife's v card. It was in a hotel room. It looked like a fucking murder scene. It took a little pressure to break through and I felt bad. She said it didn't hurt bad and has been a roboslut ever since. She was and still is tight but I have girth for days. I kept expecting to see them charge my room for the bed sheets but I never saw anything. I felt bad for the maids.

My first time was amazing, I was 16 at the time. It still makes me sad that I didn't end up with her, it's better that way but still. I'll never forget those moments with her

Yes
Felt normal with a lot of complaining

she bled a lot.
my dick looked like a murder scene.
really tight though, and she let me do whatever I wanted. And she didn't get too crazy after. Just kinda shrugged when I told her it was a one-time thing and we could stay friends.
virgins are fine as long as you're clear with them, and they're not crazy