Post some slutty stories of your wife, gf, or just anyone you know

Post some slutty stories of your wife, gf, or just anyone you know

Attached: mfm.jpg (500x666, 77.99K)

Shut up faggot

My wife got on a bar and flashed a club full of people. I didn't expect it to make me diamonds

Sister and I started fooling around at 13/15. First penetrative sex was at 14/16. We experimented through high school and stopped when she went away to college. When she graduated, we picked up again but this time I had my own place. She was the sluttiest and kinkiest girl I have ever known. I have tons of stories to share if interested.

My wife's fat nasty Korean friend had a train ran on her by about 10-15 guys. Just a house full of guys on a party weekend and she just laid back and told everyone to pick any hole they wanted to.

Pics

Checked and post your sister's nudes pilled

thats rough

Riding me

Attached: 168F1E72-B939-4E02-9AC7-09911065D11E.jpg (632x991, 258.92K)

Satan confirms legit

Pics pls.

Fucked my new girlfriend on my parents living room floor on an air mattress while my stepdad was walking around before he left for work, he saw us and smiled told her good luck and have fun walked out and later my mother told me I have to find a new place to stay if I'm gonna fuck in public areas of the house. My stepdad still looks at her longer then he should and I think he's fantasizing about wanting to fuck her.

>just anyone you know
how about me? I was staying in a big city for work and my hotel was very close to my office...so, I put an ad on CL advertising that I could host in a hotel downtown...sucked off 9 guys over 4 days...3 of them I let fuck me...one guy came back for more after hrs and brought a friend and they spitroasted me for several hours. Was a wild week and I think about it all the time lol.

Gf and I were hanging out with a friend (girl) and a other couple. After some drinking games the girls started undressing and kissing. Me and other guy joined and everyone end up kissing and touching. Still want it to happen again.

My gf was a slut in general, fucked a lot of dudes, sucked a lot of dicks. She fucked a guy she met that night in a club, had an affair with some dude to make a girl that had a crush on him jealous and she let a good friend bang her to cheer him up.
I used to hate her sexual past but dating a slut has its perks.

GF arranged a tinder date and had her first threesome. Double Penetration included. This was a few months before meeting me

not GF or Ex, but once I was on a camping trip with friends and tings got heated after drinking. A girl was dared to make me cum in less than 5 mins. She took me in the tent and I came in a minute lol. She went outside with her mouth full of cum as proof

Guaranteed orgy if you get the same group together again.

She's proud of it too. Can't get a bf but is so desperate for attention that she does shit like that. She's the kind of girl that will go to Vegas and not shower all weekend and get into bed with dirty feet.

Attached: Screenshot_20220709-132321_Facebook.jpg (1687x1585, 1.55M)

long distance gf used to go out on dates and fuck around with some of her guy friends and message me about it. she'd pretty much wear whatever i told her to and attempt to do most things i asked her to try

Lie or true story, that's a hot body

That’s hot did it escalate any more?

ex gf let a dude she'd never met fuck her in the ass while she was blowing me. I had very little say in the matter.

True story. Fucked her like crazy. Best sex I’ve ever had.

How did that happen?

oh it did.. we fucked once later that night and then a few more time in uni. Later found out that she had a bf who had gone home overseas for a few month. I felt bad but whatever