I really want to buy this Beretta shotgun. It costs $39k but I can afford it, do you think it’s worth it?

I really want to buy this Beretta shotgun. It costs $39k but I can afford it, do you think it’s worth it?

Attached: 9D314855-942B-49BA-87AC-0025934A036C.jpg (1500x1500, 186.76K)

Attached: 1638093026799.jpg (2048x1536, 690.55K)

Go on home, glowie.

Fuck no get the cheapest china made 12 gauge or a used moss berg and two boxes of shells. Unless you're a hardcore collector or wanna be show off hunter larper.

Only if you use it to blow your brains out

Why get an overpriced 28 gauge import shotgun that just screams "small penis"

Yes.

I think niggers jealousy of the far superior white man is hilarious.

Honestly user for 39k I’d start making my own shotguns and make it a point to be better then the one you posted and sell it for $200 over cost. Unlike their $37k over cost

All that decoration just makes you look like some 17th century faggot with a gay ass gun.

Attached: musket.jpg (1300x860, 222.48K)

Are you planning on never shooting it, keeping it in a gun cabinet and selling it in 40 years?

It's an unrifled tube. No amount of "quality" will actually improve the way the gun works. Do you want to impress people when you shoot trap? Sure, go for it.

Otherwise no, that's fucking stupid.

>Could afford an actual assault rifle
>Wants to buy some overrated over/under

Okay, bud.

Buy an AR15. They are the ones that are going to be banned buy them before it's too late.

If you're fucking loaded with money to throw around then sure but since you're asking people if it's a good idea i doubt you are and theirfor is probably a waste of money. A good over and under shotgun shouldn't cost more then 1500 and even that is pretty high. They're simple double barrel smoothbore guns annon not a high tech sniper rifle if you're gonna pay that much u might as well buy yourself a McMillan TAC-338 if ur in a country u can get one and hell that I'll only run you 15,000.

>AR-15
>getting banned
lol

No it's not worth it. Get a 1-2,000 shotgun and have it hand engraved. It will be much nicer and much cheaper and probably more reliable too.

>more reliable
>double barrel shotgun
user

yes?

a homemade one literally killed someone very important less than 2 days ago.

>a homemade one literally killed someone very important less than 2 days ago.
you're too stupid for this conversation. I'll break it down to a third grader level, see if you understand and if not get your caretaker to explain it to you.

OP posted a double barrel shotgun. No amount of spending less money will make this design of gun more reliable. There is already practically nothing to go wrong with it.

Bringing up some goofy pipe gun to try to make your point is just even more stupid.

>goofy
how can it be goofy when it has killed someone? are you one of those "tacticool" retards who only care about how nice it looks and not about its killing potential?

Using "killing potential" over "effectiveness". Lmao

>how can it be goofy when it has killed someone?
Because killing people isn't very difficult. You seem to think it's some super high bar to reach, and if it can manage that no improvement is possible, or necessary. This is of course ignoring we're arguing about something completely different than we were a minute ago because you're too fucking stupid to even know or remember what you were trying to say. Congrats on that.

People are very easy to kill. You can throw a rock and kill someone. This does not make a rock the equivalent of a Minuteman II missile with a 1.2 Megaton nuclear payload.

We were also talking about reliability. Any two double barrel shotguns from an actual gun manufacturer are going to be about mechanically equally reliable. The design was ironed out well over a hundred years ago. Bringing up a shitty pipe gun is pretty stupid, and you only did so because you didn't even realize the gun OP posted was a double barrel.
>are you one of those "tacticool" retards who only care about how nice it looks
I just actually know how guns work.