Philosophy is lame as hell

Philosophy is lame as hell

Attached: download.jpg (241x209, 7.31K)

word

what makes you say that, user?

philosophy is white religion

>philosophy literally invented by indians
>white people religion
why are people allergic to reading history?

That's philosophy.

how was philosophy invented by indians? who are basically black whites but thats not the point.

>indians who are basically black whites but thats not the point.
I fucking hate you race-obsessed tourists, man. literally only capable of thinking in black and white.

and tbh I misspoke, philosophy (which literally just means love of wisdom, it doesn’t mean you possess wisdom, just that you love it) has been practiced for all of human history. even egyptian poets in the dynastic era waxed philosophical in hieroglyphics. when you say
>white religion
you’re likely thinking about the narrow continental philosophy taught in academic institutions, not the practice of philosophy that I described above

I'm 2 semesters off of my doctorate in philosophy.. I don't think it's lame

Attached: af0c930ff47b1eb3f4485d84d7115fa0.png (498x667, 399.26K)

>I can't handle anxiety
Gotcha

>only capable of thinking in black and white
It's a symptoms of bpd

The only reason anyone would make this thread is because they're in a beginner philosophy course and too stupid to understand what it is

you didn't answer my question just accepted your defeat you weak piece of fucking shit.
>race-obssessed tourists
lmao what the fuck are you saying retard
>you’re likely thinking about the narrow continental philosophy taught in academic institutions, not the practice of philosophy that I described above
what is the "practice of philosophy" you are apparently describing you retarded bitch. tell me which white philosophers you like you fucking pussy

Attached: ac618d6841e8c7b69c191ae318fc41a5.jpg (770x769, 111.58K)

That's just his personal philosophy.

Clearly, a nigress such as thee wouldn't understand.

Nothing personnel, kid...

Attached: image.jpg (620x349, 104.86K)

>who are basically black whites
Yeah, except for non-stop tribal inbreeding and war, like 6 or 8 different castes and sub-species, and a strong lack of Christianity.

Existence is just a scam made up by philosophers to sell more philosophy all this shit is fake.

Attached: 1655784934204.png (1280x720, 284.66K)

When you're an autistic frog it is lame.

im a black female now because you are a pussy?
lol whats the difference except gay christianity

saved