Might sound like bait but this is a serious concern. My girlfriend hasn't messaged me much the past week...

Might sound like bait but this is a serious concern. My girlfriend hasn't messaged me much the past week, so I asked her what's up and she said she went on vacation to Italy. Confused on why she didn't tell me this earlier. I believe she has friends from university that went there for the summer. Told me the internet sucks so she can't message me until she gets back. But I see her snap score increasing every day and she isn't posting anything on her story. Should I be worried she's with some other guy or is this normal and I'm just insecure/paranoid?

Attached: pepe-thinking-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 67.63K)

youre getting cucked retard fuck u dickhead

That’s not your gf anymore champ

Jesus user im 40 have no idea what your saying and yeah she’s getting piped by somebody. Dont worry cupcake you’ll find a new bf one day.

>Told me the internet sucks so she can't message me until she gets back.
kek

Attached: pepe2.png (1200x1200, 299.57K)

If she can increase her snap score but not text you she's not worth talking to anymore. Drop her via text because she's not worth an eye to eye conversation. This is not a troll, trust me.

i mean, it seems like a fucking troll, but if not.

Your gf went on an overseas holiday without even mentioning it to you.

She is not your gf.

Simple as that

In her defense she does not have a high sex drive and birth control makes it even lower. All she does is game, listen to kpop, and watch romcoms at home. Also, we've only had sex with each other in the past (and hopefully it stays that way). Conflicted but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for now.

nah dude. If you have someone important to you in your life, you at least talk to them about wanting to go on a fucking trip overseas. If she didnt even mention it to you before she went... Nah dude, you are not in a relationship at all.

LARP

TEXT HER FOR HER TITS user… OR TELL HER YOUR BREAKING UP.

She's getting some Italian sausage

Attached: 1657293199425.jpg (696x607, 48.42K)

How long have you been dating?

Attached: cap.png (1200x1200, 377.7K)

i really hope this is a joke because if it's real i feel sorry for you user.
cut her off via text as said
she's 100% not worth your time
as for the snap she def has a private story and you're not on it simple as that

Eh, can't really prove it to you. Simply wanted to share thoughts with others who had similar experiences.

3 years.

I'd do what the other user said, break up with her over text, bring the ball back in your court you know

jesus

And if she's innocent that would only make her dislike me? I don't want to ruin our long-term relationship over suspicions. I also don't want to be a fool and get cucked. Difficult situation. Haven't even asked her when she gets back so I guess I'll wait and subtly interrogate her on return.

What country do you live in ?

To understand if going to Italy is a big deal or not

Australia.

bro..... why wouldn’t she mention this

How old are you guys

She didn't even consider you important enough to tell you she's abroad. Nor does she consider you important enough to text you throughout your trip. It doesn't matter if she fucked someone else. She's lying to you, keeping secrets and texts people behind your back.

You don't have a girlfriend.

I am 21 and she is 18. I don't know man.

Is she actually in Italy or is she just shit testing you

>I don't want to ruin our long-term relationship over suspicions
you can't have a long term relationship without the ability to communicate basic things like this - it sounds like you are in an awful relationship at the moment for so many reasons, both of you are failing to talk about things.

UK. Also the person who said Australia isn't me.

Attached: OP.png (1078x293, 46.81K)

do you have autism user?

What are you doing?

Attached: wtf.png (545x329, 12.91K)

still kind of a big deal

So you were 18 and she was 15 when you started dating?

Yes they called it aspergers.

We're not from Australia. And we're in our mid 20's. She's a year older.

She does not have a high sex drive FOR YOU.
This is different than her not having a high sex drive at all.

Yes but we waited until her 16th birthday before having sex.

Does that even matter. If I got such a kind of "Shirt-Test" I'd get rid of her.

Are you even sure you’ve been dating this girl this whole time ? Not being rude just a legit question . It’s not always easy to tell

Can you stop derailing my thread with wrong information.

So it sounds like you are a complete pussy, and she knows she can go travelling and fuck a bunch of foreign guys, and you will put up with it and take her back.

Nobody in a real relationship goes on a holiday somewhere without mentioning it or asking their S/O to come.

don't worry he'll keep her busy and warm ;)

Attached: 857C0511-8-final.jpg (567x850, 78.43K)

Yes she was very keen for us to share everything and integrate out lives together, I sorted her out with a spare room in the house and got her a job and stuff like that, we share everything like a couple.

You can tell by the excuse that she's lying and definitely cheating on you. That line about the internet sucking might have flied like 20 years ago, but high speed internet is available all over the place now. Even if her phone plan doesn't haave international roaming data, there are tons of free wifi hotspots all over Italy unless she's out in the wilderness or something.

Sorry OP, pretty much no girl will go to Europe without getting laid. Whether it's someone she went with or random italian dudes (or both), she's fucking somebody. The problem though is unless she admits it you can't really prove it, so if you break up over it she's going to spread accusations about you to everyone she can about how you're paranoid and controlling etc.

>no socks
>stinky feet

Attached: nsfw2.png (700x1005, 1.09M)

Are you gonna post her nudes?

do you mean spare room as in you’re living together ?

>no girl will go to Europe without getting laid
We live in the UK.

and? you guys voted yourself out of europe.

user
Come on
You're smarter than this

Attached: 1600760940039.png (353x777, 532.33K)

Check italy social media tonight, the guys she got fucked by will upload them.

We voted out of the EU, the British isles is still geographically within Europe.

lets put it this way OP. You wouldn't be asking if you didn't think this shit was fucking odd.

Go with your feelings my friend. The bitch does not give a shit about you.

Yes she stays here sometimes, then with her family as well but welcome to come to mine whenever.

This

still, britbong girls will still see italians as "exotic" and pursue them. I knew a girl who went to rome and ended up fucking the doordash (or whatever they call it over there) guy because she liked his accent.