What's it like being with crazy girl?

what's it like being with crazy girl?
is it really that bad idea to stick dick in crazy

Attached: yandere gf.png (637x576, 185.37K)

I dont see too many scenarios where I wouldn't fuck her. I could ripping a log down the drain and still let her fuck me with the aroma of steamy fecal matter and bag sweat in the air

10/10

would marry thn prob. divorce and marry again

It's the best sex and most intense love you will ever experience until it completely flips out of nowhere and she tries to absolutely ruin your entire life.

Dream girl.

crazy will call the police and tell them you raped her because she felt like you might cheat one day

police will usually go with the women's story

have fun being locked up with a rapist name tag... your prison friends are gonna love you

>crazy will call the police and tell them you raped her because she felt like you might cheat one day
how common is that?

Attached: cutie.jpg (691x1329, 404K)

10/10 would survive Hoth with

True story
>Ex and I are at RiteAid
>Paying for grandmas meds
>Crazy gf whispering she’s horny as a toad
>Playful banter but I insist on getting these home
>She’s arguing to flick her bean in the bathroom until I get there
>Bring up need for grandmas meds again
>Crazy Girl: “Okay seriously who do you love more me or your grandmother?”
>Mfw we’ve been dating for less than a year

>The retail worker, 21
glad we got that crucial detail

666/10 would marry

what are you, some kind of nigger? wash your balls if they stink that bad.

Attached: 1656085078957.jpg (470x589, 37.94K)

or you get into an argument she lost, lose her shit, and then calls the cops for you beating on her ( while you didn't )

happend to 2 mates of mine

cops believe girl always in that case

sex with a crazy is wild and great though from what I hear

>makes fights out of thin hair
>says she will commit sudoku if i leave her
>i cheat and admit it because pussy
>close friend of hers tells me dont get back together she just wants to cheat on you
>get back together
>she cheats
>im retarded

Lmao you cheeky motherfucker

Merry her, you two retards are made for each other kek

I left after she cheated, im a retard, not a cuck

>want sex
HOW DARE YOU
>dont want sex
HOW DARE YOU

stupid duality of womyn

all bitches are crazy except to 30% of hookers.

Crazy bitches are awesome sexually. You just have to know how to deal with them is all. Also gauge the level of crazy before sticking your dick in.

my friend

fuck crazy once, if you manage to use fake name, and manage to disappear without a trace

because crazy is filthy bedroom

Attached: 1602973522770.jpg (2000x1345, 326.48K)

>t.hooker
how much?

> because crazy is filthy bedroom

*filthy in the bedroom I mean

what's most crazy you heard about?

Psst.

They're all crazy. Some of them just fuck like they are, too.

My crazy ex called the police 4 years after we broke up and told them I raped her. They took her seriously until they realized she was calling from the other side of the country. I had to go into the police station and be questioned and everything. Not worth it.

Attached: 1632773429701.jpg (1498x2000, 320.63K)

Would marry on the spot. I need a woman as crazy as I am or else she will leave me.

>until it completely flips out of nowhere and she tries to absolutely ruin your entire life.
What's the logic behind it?
Why is this so common?

Crazy girls are the best sex ever. Crazy girls are wild fun when they are happy with you. Crazy girls are absolute hell when they are upset with you. Crazy girls can be crazy in different ways, and in varying intensities. I have a thing for crazy girls, and tried relationships with crazy and non-crazy. Non-crazy just didn't last long. A couple of dates and I was thinking "meh". Crazy girls were wild and intense and long term-ish but eventually left me. Then I managed to strike a balance and found one sane enough to keep a job, drive a car, and have "I wanna get married and have kids" values but crazy enough that the sex is insane, she is absolutely insatiable, and she likes to do wild fun stuff. I married her. Yes she has bouts of anger and yelling and threatening to leave but she always comes back.
You have to filter these out. If they tell you stories about anything like this in the past, or show any positive reaction to any stories about this in the news or whatever, nope the fuck out of there. Have a set of questions you ask her early on to establish her position on this shit (and other important things). If she doesn't believe in partner first / kids second / rest of family third / race fourth / friends fifth / state last, dump her.

not a hooker. Just an enjoyer of hookers. Roughly 30% of hookers are pretty based. They understand the nature of both men and women.