My girlfriend was raped and beaten. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

My girlfriend was raped and beaten. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

>Dating girlfriend for 7 months.
>She wants to go to this sleazy club with her friend.
>I told her I didn't want her to go.
>Had an argument about it. She was like "You don't own me and I can do what I want." and that bullshit.
>Told her if she went then I'm breaking up with her.
>She said she wouldn't go and dropped it.
>Saturday came.
>Hadn't heard from her all day.
>At 4AM on Sunday she calls me crying.
>She says she got raped and beat up.
>She went to the club anyway. Apparently she left alone with some guy and his friend to go to a party. They took her somewhere and beat her up and raped her.
>Had many feelings about this, none of them pleasant.
>I told her if she went to the club that I'd leave her and I told her we were over.
>She started freaking out and saying she needs me right now and that she was sorry.
>Told her never to call me again.
>Have been getting rabid hate from her friends and my friends think I was way too cold.
>She broke my trust, went somewhere I said not to, was probably going to end up cheating on me anyway and got raped and beaten over it and I'm suppose to feel sorry for her.

I saw her like yesterday and she was pretty beat up, she had bruises and a black eye and stuff. So I do believe she was raped but this wouldn't of happened if she had just listened to me. Everybody thinks I'm evil. My ex-girlfriend has been trying to talk to me but I have no desire to speak to her. You guys think I was too harsh? I just have a hard time feeling bad when I feel so right.

Attached: 1549273666670.jpg (800x1067, 145.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/881703588
thebarchive.com/b/thread/881703388
thebarchive.com/b/thread/881703789
thebarchive.com/b/thread/881703216
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I saw her yesterday
And didn't rape her? Lol fag

Attached: pasta.jpg (1600x1200, 195.22K)

OP is alpha as FUCK!

Yeah, it was for the best
She was gonna cheat sooner or later

She's damaged goods, chief.

Attached: 09dc-trumpspstein1-jumbo-v2.jpg (714x1024, 150.51K)

>sooner or later
>Apparently she left alone with some guy and his friend to go to a party.
Already happened

Shhhh bro op hasn't realised yet

If it's not a LARP and happened exactly as you said, then no. When her friends give you shit tell them exactly what you told us in short thoughts

I told her not to go
She went
*She left with 2 random dudes to go to another party* (this is the important part)

The fact she was beaten and raped is awful, terribly and truly awful. But why would she leave by herself with 2 random dudes to go to another after party? Did she leave with another friend? If not, that was incredibly stupid of her.

This is Any Forums so she probably won't get much sympathy for being an idiot.

You did the right thing. Say no to people who treat you shitty, or you will end up getting shat upon all your life.

Larp

Seems to be old enough now that it isn't recognized anymore

She got what she deserved. Based as fuck OP, kudos my man!

She went to a sleazy club and left with some rando to go to a party. I hate to break it to you, user, but she wasn't really your girlffriend. You did the right thing. Screenshot this post and forward it to her next time she calls.

She was raped by niggers.
Am I right?

You did the right thing.
Dumb fucking cunt fucked around and found out. She should be glad they didn't kill her whore ass.

This

You did the right thing

thebarchive.com/b/thread/881703588
thebarchive.com/b/thread/881703388
thebarchive.com/b/thread/881703789
thebarchive.com/b/thread/881703216
OP is an attention seeking LARPer. Doesnt have a gf, has rape fantasy.

tl;dr

She went behind your back to do it anyway after you made it clear you had a problem with it. I think you did the right thing.
I'd have made her eat her words.
>"I need you right now I'm sorry!"
>"Nah bitch I don't own you you can do what you want remember?"
She only has herself to blame for what happened. She put herself in this position. You probably could have handled the first part better, IMO, but that doesn't make you responsible for it or her.

Damn this is his fourth girl that's gone to that club and gotten raped.
Those guys really need to get a security guard or something.

No, you did the right thing, OP. You made it clear what the consequences would be, and you did the right thing by following through. The very fact that she left with a guy should have been reason enough to call her a whore and never talk to her again. There can be no second chances in a relationship, or she will turn you into a bitch.

OP is alpha as fuck! Nice job.