My girlfriend got raped and beaten up. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

My girlfriend got raped and beaten up. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

>Dating girlfriend for 7 months.
>She wants to go to this sleazy club with her friend.
>I told her I didn't want her to go.
>Had an argument about it. She was like "You don't own me and I can do what I want." and that bullshit.
>Told her if she went then I'm breaking up with her.
>She said she wouldn't go and dropped it.
>Saturday came.
>Hadn't heard from her all day.
>At 4AM on Sunday she calls me crying.
>She says she got raped and beat up.
>She went to the club anyway. Apparently she left alone with some guy and his friend to go to a party. They took her somewhere and beat her up and raped her.
>Had many feelings about this, none of them pleasant.
>I told her if she went to the club that I'd leave her and I told her we were over.
>She started freaking out and saying she needs me right now and that she was sorry.
>Told her never to call me again.
>Have been getting rabid hate from her friends and my friends think I was way too cold.
>She broke my trust, went somewhere I said not to, was probably going to end up cheating on me anyway and got raped and beaten over it and I'm suppose to feel sorry for her.

I saw her like yesterday and she was pretty beat up, she had bruises and a black eye and stuff. So I do believe she was raped but this wouldn't of happened if she had just listened to me. Everybody thinks I'm evil. My ex-girlfriend has been trying to talk to me but I have no desire to speak to her. You guys think I was too harsh? I just have a hard time feeling bad when I feel so right.

Attached: 1549273642844.jpg (800x1067, 112.76K)

Non autistic answer: Should have consoled her about the rape/taken her to hospital then dumped her afterwards. She planned to cheat on you if she left with dudes to a party. Don't be retarded user, cold move but ultimately it's where it would lead

Chan answer: fuck that hoe

OP is ALPHA as FUCK!

If it's not a LARP and happened exactly as you said, then no. When her friends give you shit tell them exactly what you told us in short thoughts

I told her not to go
She went
*She left with 2 random dudes to go to another party* (this is the important part)

The fact she was beaten and raped is awful, terribly and truly awful. But why would she leave by herself with 2 random dudes to go to another after party? Did she leave with another friend? If not, that was incredibly stupid of her.

This is Any Forums so she probably won't get much sympathy for being an idiot.

Also, sure, should've offered to help file police report and get rape kit, etc. But yeah, you owe her nothing. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

If a girl goes for a girls night out you're supposed to dump her anyway. You're not wrong there.

You're not required to stick around because the consquences of her actions were worse than she expected. That's not your problem.

Women can't expect support and protection if they can't follow direction. "You don't own me" means that you can fend for yourself.

Copy pasta.

Actual pasta, kill yourself OP for posting the stalest shit imaginable

OP is based as fuck!

Today, OP was not a faggot.

>(this is the important part)
OP should emphasize it when he explains his position instead of the part where he told her not to go. It should get him more sympathy

Don't worry about it most women like being raped, if she doesn't she's probably a feminist and got what she deserved.

Honestly it depends how much you like her, and if you think you can do better. Non of us can answer if you should get back with her or not.

But if you choose not to, you're not in the wrong.

Na, she deserved it. She can take a punch though ill tell you that much

Yeah, it was for the best
She was gonna cheat sooner or later

Ya'll mfrs must not remember this lmfao. I remember this pasta from like 9th grade goddamn.

She got what she deserved. Based as fuck OP, kudos.

She went to a sleazy club and left with some rando to go to a party. I hate to break it to you, user, but she wasn't really your girlffriend. You did the right thing. Screenshot this post and forward it to her next time she calls.

You did the right thing.
Dumb fucking cunt fucked around and found out. She should be glad they didn't kill her whore ass.

Based OP.
>Rabid hate from her friends
>her friends who didn't help her not get raped
Lol who cares what those retards think. Block them every time they message you and within a week they'll move on to becoming Twitter sjws
P.s. extremely based putting women in their place AND sticking to your word. Don't feel bad she is facing the consequences of her actions being a nasty slut and she is now tainted goods.

>>She broked a promise, you ended the relationship.
I don’t see a problem here.

Bumping this epic thread.