I am a woman

I am a woman.

Attached: rLVPWb6.jpg (1122x1122, 133.7K)

Formerly dude

No. You are a faggot.

Attached: nah.jpg (250x247, 5.1K)

Cool

>Maorksbxowkvnslndlqnvolokbpvan
in their language meaning"the one who fights with the wrong hand",cause he was left handed
and it's something I invented

facts

No.
gender is a social construct.

if u look like picrel, sure, you're a woman

the social construction of gender stipulates that gender roles are an achieved "status" in a social environment, which implicitly and explicitly categorize people and therefore motivate social behaviors.

you as an individual can not decide how you should be seen by the social environment you are in
(social environment in this case = Any Forums)

You are not a woman, you are a man.
or as it is said in the old texts,
Tits or GTFO

>Women don't exist on the internet
>Ergo, you must be a man
>You're trannyposting
>Ergo, you will never be a woman

Attached: FWM_WRFXgAM_7g1.jpg (400x400, 22.37K)

Chuds be seething! Chuds be coping!
Maybe if you treated transwomen better, I would consider letting you lose your incel status with my tight, awesome, new vagina :)

Attached: 1515222434143.jpg (500x375, 35.79K)

Honestly I think most transphobes are, deep down, suffering from some sort of gender dysphoria. Why else are they so hate filled?
Either that or they just want to fuck a transwoman but don't want to admit it lmao

Attached: 1636640307085.jpg (1032x872, 139.42K)

Do you have a cervix?
If no, then no.

cope.

as long as you pass the duck test, or get really close. half ass trans are in a troll space

truth. they say you only get ivloved with things you can relate to. the Any Forums to trans pipeline has even been discovered. several trans have come out as former Any Forumstards

Yes you're coping, that's what I was saying

I have a vagina. That makes me a woman.

And is it made of vaginal tissue, or is it PENILE tissue?

Attached: 1654851497012.jpg (1024x1013, 103.28K)

I seriously don't see how that's relevant. Honestly it's a little offensive that you ask questions like that? Do you ask all women questions about their vaginas? It's none of your business what my vagina is made of because I am legally a woman (WITH a vagina) so it doesn't matter regardless of what it's made of (and I'm not saying it's made of penile tissue, nor am I saying it's made of vaginal tissue, I'm just saying it doesn't matter) and no amount of cope can change the fact that I am a woman. I have a vagina. Does that answer your question you idiot? Plus it's not like all women can get pregnant anyway, some are infertile so don't come giving me that crap about being not being able to get pregnant. Honestly I've clearly made you so mad and you're coping it's actually hilarious to see you seethe this bad just because you can't cope with the fact that I'M A WOMAN and nothing you do or say will change that fact.

You've actually ruined my fucking day. You piece of shit. I can't believe you actually asked me that you fucking bitch, FUCK YOU.