Anyone using a tablet as main computer?

Anyone using a tablet as main computer?

Attached: ipad.png (656x447, 194.97K)

there is a whole generation that uses a phone as main computer

What's a computer?

the microsoft™

In my final year of university my laptop died and I used an ipad pro as my main computer (kinda). I had a text editor, git and would ssh into my rig at home to run code. It was okay. Wouldn't recommend it if you do more than browsing/taking notes/office stuff though.

Yes

t. sent from my surface pro 8

It's an archaic term, don't mind it.

>Wouldn't recommend it if you do more than browsing/taking notes/office stuff though.
so you don't recommend it to 90% of the population?

I'm a moron, I meant to say: So you recommend it to 90% of the population?

Yeah. They're absolutely fine for normies, honestly.

I use a phone as my main tablet

I'm unironically thinking about doing this and getting an iPad. It's much easier to just open an app instantly. Saves a lot of time. Want to use your bank app? Just hit the app. Much easier than doing it on PC.

you will use a folded phone as your unfolded phone soon

Thanks ranjeesh

I got an iPad to replace my old laptop. It's sitting right next to my desktop on a stand right now.

The only problem is how expensive it is. $600 for the iPad. $250 for the keyboard. Basically a laptop. I bought a full Windows Surface style PC for $399 with keyboard.

Yes, I just replaced android and installed linux on it, gives the same performance as my thinkpad

I'm using Xcover 6 Pro (smartphone) as my main computer, the screen is small, but I already adapted to it

I'm using an iPad as a laptop, but I also have a desktop PC.

Since my trannypad shit the bed, yes.

It is not that expensive if you go for the base model instead, and you don't lose much.

desktop or die

Attached: Helmut, prepare the oil.png (432x378, 254.56K)

ZOOM ZOOM IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF THE MAZDA CORPORATION