I raised the tank and lowered the headlight what do you think

I raised the tank and lowered the headlight what do you think

Attached: IMG_20220708_205809.jpg (1536x1747, 1.02M)

Pretty pointless. The bike's lines aren't improved by it.

So you think it's bad?

I think you should be executed for existing you worthless nigger faggot

3rd World / 10

A stock one for comparison

Attached: images (61).jpg (640x480, 39.91K)

neat bike, hope you have a nice

SR250? Nice, well done:~

1st worlders lift their harley's tank every day and you don't say shit

Thanks

Gn125

level the horizon and use a flash

y tho

Then people will notice I'm taking a picture of shit beat up shitbike

Thought it would look cool

>GN125
I thought that looked familiar. My first bike was a GN125. Good little machine.
Now you need to add some skulls and maybe some small bones on strings, and a pole coming up from the luggage rack with some feathers on it and you'll have a proper Mad Max bike.

Not into that stuff and I can't have a sissy bar because I do ubereats with a 45L box on my back. I will however put a 10cm longer swingarm on it so it looks like a proper cruiser

>like a proper cruiser
In that case you def need to paint the tank. I'd highly recommend removing it first, but if you're thorough enough you can mask off the engine and frame with newspaper and tape and paint it in -place. I actually redid the tank on my old KZ440 with that bed liner spray people use for pickup trucks because I was tired of touching up little scratches. It gave it a nice satin black finish that was pretty damn durable. Also easier than normal painting because you don't have to do as much sanding or priming since it goes on so much thicker.

Attached: image2.png (848x931, 307.49K)

looks good man

Yeah that was the idea
This one looks like a rat with the same back problem but it's so cool

Removing the tank is easy and probably easier than masking the rest and painting the corners from below. I already bought a compressor to paint the whole bike without rattle cans. But I want to do a stripe pattern with candy paints on the tank and I haven't figured how to do that without visible marks where the colors meet so for now I'll leave the tank like that, maybe put a net on it. It's actually not too bad, the black stuff on it is hot glue bc i started undenting it and didn't finish.

Thx

Attached: FB_IMG_1656015559216.jpg (720x405, 95.39K)

Use a tripod and longer exposure time.

2/10

That's as bright as it gets with this phone and it was a hill

Looks like the suspension is worse on the back end cause it’s now lowered

The suspensions are unchanged