I saw a cute nerdy boy with glasses using a thinkpad x230 with a classic keyboard running some sort of tiling window...

I saw a cute nerdy boy with glasses using a thinkpad x230 with a classic keyboard running some sort of tiling window manager with some terminal emulator windows opened at the public library
which one of you was this?
next time I see you, i'm going to approach you and we are going to be friends

Attached: mfw.jpg (1920x1080, 217.99K)

approach the rope, troon

it was me, fuck off

Hello kitten. It was me

That was me, but we can only be friends if you libreboot your x/t

Attached: ddda104c597981f0a33666d525b04150.png (2859x1600, 1.49M)

leave him alone tranny lmao

sorry I only date 2d women

It was me, but I don't associate with homosexuals. Sorry.

he's only a keeper if he uses gentoo

Attached: gentoo.png (1542x1080, 2.02M)

this is kind of funny, being highly autistic with muh devices i'm sure i've never impressed anyone male in public places, which gets even funnier considering i'm a biological female lol
the only person that was somewhat impressed in college were my female classmate, she once saw me shitposting on our country's biggest linux forum (linux.org.ru) and just told me that i'm typing very fast

>eastern european
>woman
kys immediately

>I only want to be your friend because of the technology you use
Fuck off. I'm not the guy but you're a cunt.

>i'm a biological female lol
(You)

using the same tech means you like the same things user. you're saying someone who likes retro vidya wouldn't want to be friends with someone they see in public playing on an emulator / retro handheld?

don't bother, autists make terrible friends

uh oh troon alert

Based ruskie. You're doing God's work over there in Ukraine.

Z

transgirls and femboys are so pure, they fill my heart with joy

dame dame user-san
how is this any bad? people who share common interests usually end up being good friends, don't you think?
i've never said that i support this war
i also don't pay any of the income taxes (they're not actually 13% like the media might have told you), so less of my money goes directly to the government

>i'm a biological female
There are no women on the internet.

>being highly autistic with muh devices i'm sure i've never impressed anyone male in public places
Why do you think so? Maybe they in turn are just to autistic to let you know.