Thoughts on Stihl's 4MIX engine...

Thoughts on Stihl's 4MIX engine? It's a 4-stroke engine that you run on a fuel/oil mix which is a pretty interesting idea, but do you really want to adjust the valves on a weedeater or a chainsaw..?

Weird engine thread I guess, engines are technology.

Attached: 4mix.jpg (1920x1080, 115.84K)

go back faggot.

also JDM sucks and initial d was a terrible Korean cartoon

Attached: 1659921634033270.gif (112x112, 273.16K)

never been on that board, will never go there, now discuss engine technology or fuck off to the carmack thread

glad your thread died. Hope you're having fun in user

why did you make this thread? you barely know what you're talking about. also, this shit has been around for a while now. you don't need to adjust shit. what the fuck are you even saying brainlet

The valve cover is stupid thin, like 0.3mm so if you drop the machine from just knee height you run the risk of poking a hole in it and then it starts sucking air from there, but other than that it seems pretty solid.

are you telling me that plastic cam is perfectly resistant to wear & tear? fucking retard

>It's a 4-stroke engine that you run on a fuel/oil mix
It's fucking lame, the whole point of 4 stroke is that it's cleaner and doesn't make oil smoke that gives you cancer
Honda's 4 stroke weed whacker engines are much superior

maybe, but it's also significantly smaller than a typical 4-stroke and consumes less fuel than a 2-stroke engine still.

sorry i'm stealing your precious anime space and posting something with substance for once, seethe

why the fuck are you faggots telling him to go to /o/ for a fucking weed trimmer engine? what a bunch of homos

>It's a 4-stroke with all the drawbacks of a 2-stroke

No thank you.

I'm pretty sure even would be more welcoming and contributing for this topic than Any Forums currently is. Why the fuck am I even still here?

piss off then

Attached: pissoff.png (625x657, 238.3K)

next person who bumps this thread gets a bullet

Bump

for me? It's rotary engines.

Why would someone create a solution to a non-existing problem? 2 stroke engines are fine for small machines.

>plastic gears
fucking why

Welcome to the
>if it's not about programming, it's not Any Forums
Crowd. Enjoy your stay.