Why do a lot of smart people smoke?

Why do a lot of smart people smoke?

Attached: pulp-fiction-Mia-Wallace-dark-red-nails.jpg (640x421, 84.13K)

I'm not smart, i'm addicted.

>Why do a lot of characters in the movies I like smoke?
ftfy

Nicotine is a stimulant and reduces anxiety. It’s entirely possible that it helps some folks calm down the mental “noise” that keeps them from focusing on one fast or thought at a time.

i've met one engineer that smokes, and he was an old late 60s guy when everyone smoked everywhere
nobody else did that gay shit

Because it is cool and is good for your bones and makes my fingers smell like yellow

It's from having to suffer and endure retards

a contrarian or autist is not effected by the constant propaganda against it

ive met just as many retards that smoke as smart people. has no correlation. (smoker myself)

because you're stupid like a feet of road and see below average people that smoke
really smart people don't smoke, do drugs or drink alcohol

They drink alcohol and smoke pipes like einstein

Attached: averagemaleincoomercon.jpg (720x720, 54.5K)

all of history says this is incorrect

Im not smart, not addicted either, I genuinely enjoy smoking a cigarette, it is relaxing, a cigarette doesnt bitch, a cigarette doesnt ever keep on talking and never shutting the fuck up, a cigarette is peace, is my alone time, is my relaxation.

A cigarette can't suck your cock though

Honestly, with the trouble one goes through to get a dick suck, id rather get a cigarette. Ever had bad pussy? Yeah, even getting smoke in my eye isnt as bad as bad pussy. Im good man, I just want to smoke my cigarette and have peace.

a cigarette feels great after sex

The nicotine really stimulates their neurons

>Fresh mouth pussy
I didn't mean gross fanooter

Yeah but that is like cucking yourself if she uses teeth or has bad bj skills. I dont get ass, I just pay hookers, cigarettes give me peace of mind, desire is suffering so women and sex are just frustration for me

Get a femboy to suck your dick then
>if she uses teeth or has bad bj skills
Then slap em around a bit playfully like it's the 50s and grab their face/cheeks with your index and thumb, pushing their lips out.

Attached: c0b.jpg (680x442, 55.99K)

Most teens start because parents, teachers, and cops tell them not to. Few things are as exciting to a teen as disobeying all three.

This kind of view gives me the feeling that 'critical thinking' may just be more inherent to some people than to others.

Like, it's more of a nature over nurture type of deal