Remote attestation destroys computing freedom

Fact: widespread support for hardware remote attestation is a threat to software freedom, especially if it's exposed by the browser.
Now that TPM 2.0/Pluton will be on all new CPUs, it's a matter of time before it becomes suspicious *not* to have Pluton enabled.

Attached: remote-attestation.png (1762x1508, 453.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gabrielsieben.tech/2022/07/29/remote-assertion-is-coming-back-how-much-freedom-will-it-take/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i too use something else

Attached: PirateBay.jpg (1200x800, 59.75K)

Time to burn down a civilization or true, it's heading to shit anyway.

dont care.
all my valuable shit is on a machine that is never connected to the internet

or two*

now add one with gigachad saying he uses chrome on windows 10 but he's lying

I bet OP got the vaccine

fpbp

Someone post this on reddit

Based

> unrooted windows
whoever made this picture is a computer illiterate fucking nigger that has never used windows. embarrassing.

sounds like it's time for you to reduce and modify your internet habits
there is no point in fully boarding a sinking ship

How am I going to log into my bank to pay my power bill with that?

Made by a newfag freetard

nononono paybros not like this

>inb4 anti-freedom shills flood the thread
Good job creating the image OP.

Now lets watch the shills/trolls try to derail the thread claiming "Pluton isn't so bad", "Take your meds schizo", "Prove it and I'll ignore your proof and call you liar", etc.

Have a cheap "mule" device that you only use for said services and nothing else.

Why are you not linking or quoting stallman on remote attestation? lol

Stallman is pretty much completely discredited and no one wants to look like they ever associated with or agreed with him anymore over the whole (extremely deliberate, bullshit, and very forced) "entirely willing" debacle. Doing so will now get you banned on many websites including GNOME forums.
And then he pissed off most of anyone who was willing to defend him over that with his stance on vaccine and mask mandates.
This is a safer article to cite.
gabrielsieben.tech/2022/07/29/remote-assertion-is-coming-back-how-much-freedom-will-it-take/

no

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-17_05-25-24.png (400x306, 22.97K)

same