Tell me something you know, something interesting

Tell me something you know, something interesting

Attached: 2000px-Green_pog.svg.png (1500x1500, 191.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Richard_Gott#Copernicus_method_and_Doomsday_theory8mrtrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The strongest word you can say is no.

What are we saying no to, user?

We are all going to die at some point

I think I figured out a way around it

To anything you don't want to. I know that is not a common word to you, but you'll have to listen to one or two throughout your life.

The diesel engines in commercial trucks ignite the fuel air mixture by simply squeezing it so hard it combusts

How do you know this about me?

I say no to things all the time. Like work.

A guy named J. Richard Gott made a thing called the Copernican Method that he says can be used to correctly predict when a historical event will end. He used it to correctly predict the fall of the berlin wall.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Richard_Gott#Copernicus_method_and_Doomsday_theory8mrtrk

So you just wanted something to say no to? Alright, we're saying no to anyone who thinks that he can control everyone around them, what about it? It's easy, just say no. You're already used to it, saying no to your work means saying no to your boss which probably is someone who thinks that he can control everyone around him cause "I pay you!".

Interesting, I just felt like you had something specific in mind about what you were saying no to or suggesting I say no to. That's all. Thanks for the explanation though... griffin.

You felt like? Dude, you got some telepathic powers? Let me guess, you see dead people?

South Dakota has more shoreline than Florida.

Oh, no that's not what I'm saying at all. Maybe I was mistaken in one, or maybe even two, assumptions.

One mega cargo ship produces as much pollution as 50,000,000 cars, but YOU need to go out and buy a 60k $ electric car now and eat the bug

Music was the last gift given to us by the divine and it was given before the birth of the Christ child, music is the one force on earth capable of so much good then bad but since it's true potential has been kept from the world it is only used for bad by those who know

I am drunk

Don't worry, i'm pretty sure you got all the time to be right in your life.

That may be what some rich Jews are saying, but you know damn well most liberals know this as well and want a real solution. No normal lib thinks it's about the individual making changes in their own personal lives. I would say I diverge from this mindset in that we actually do, just not by buying e cars or eating bugs. We need to take individual action to change the way these corporations do things.

Not sure what that means but okay. Have a nice night user.

a dime has 110 ridges

Religious fruit cakes at it again. God isn't real and you stop existing altogether when you die. Get over it lol.