Yall ever taken steps for suicide? Nowadays I look and aim my gun at myself almost daily now...

Yall ever taken steps for suicide? Nowadays I look and aim my gun at myself almost daily now. I also have prepared a bottle of Everclear for the big day. Please stay on topic and fuck off with the dying k yourself bs. This is thread is about the steps we have taken towards suicide.

Attached: foto_no_exif.jpg (1280x720, 82.93K)

Damn autocorrect is dumb.
I meant to say fuck off with the don't kill yourself bs

I've been attempting to overdose on masturbation like that brazillian bastard. Have survived every attempt yet.

Op here my record is 19 in a day. My fuck was really sore

dont kys

then do it you fucking drama queen

Attached: 1653520963675m.jpg (1024x663, 86.22K)

some stuff I got to do first
also the mood got to be just right

they make lube bro

its not the rawness its the fact that its too swollen with blood

Don't forget to post when you do it gotta livestream

you cant cum soft bro? pffftt get the fuck out of here pleb

Idk man, sounds like you're being a pussy about it. Most people who kill themselves don't have anything left to do. That's the entire reason they kill themselves, they have nothing to live for.

yeah. I have a large ceramic pot where I plan to melt all my hard drives and phone if the day comes. as for the actual method I have many choices from my firearm collection.

yeah but I got a couple things I still want to do. My friends wedding is coming up and I want him to have a picture of me there before I do it.

head or chest? im thinking one to the heart because headshot would be too messy

What a piece of shit for doing that shooting. Imagine losing a video game tournament and then killing people and yourself. I could see if people bullied him and he shot up a school, but losing a video game, cmon.

No because I'm not a stupid asshole

its jacksonville FL
I'm not even dissapointed. Its just so duval of them

Youre fucking pathetic lmao

Kek

The shooter was from Maryland though. You should at least do some research before you type.

say that to my face bitch ill take you out before i take myself out little nigga bitch

dont pretend to be me pls
idc what anons think of me lol

People are fucking pathetic. I've been fired from multiple jobs for doing a good job. I'm not even joking either. The better I do at a job the more likely I'm going to get fired. This is a clown world, dude.

okay but its still something I expect out of jax

wtf pretending to be op? what are you on about fucking goofy bro ill fuck you up next

You're so stupid hahahaha

Thanks for confirming you're retarded.

I mean i really don't care if you wanna fk me up. I'm pretty much ready to die anyway

Bro, are you retarded? Stop eating beans.

>steps we have taken
You got a rat in your pocket?
First you say "I", and "myself", then suddenly it's "we". Well, which is it.

"Everclear"? Could you have picked a worse booze in the world? That's shit tier alcohol.

With your attitude, you don't need a gun--IF you're not making the whole thing up. The remark about Everclear, and your shift from
"I" to "we" makes me doubt every word you wrote.

You sound to me like an attention whore; a kid who just has to do something to get some attention.

There’s a better way OP. We love you!

Attached: 7EE4B8B8-2056-4862-B92E-4302105E32E3.jpg (1757x2500, 250.1K)

Bump this thread OP is actually stupid and this is the best thread right now...... Uppppppp it.

>I've been attempting to overdose on masturbation

Attached: Laughing-hilarious.gif (220x165, 436.92K)

I used "we" because I want to talk to other individuals who also are on the same path.
I also picked Everclear on purpose because it is shit and fucks you up pretty fast.
If you think I'm an attention whore you are free to not reply lol.

Why not just inject a shit ton of heroin? You'll die and feel good doing it.

i will literally take all of you niggas in this thread RIGHT NOW FUCK YOU GUYS

Soy post. You are a faggot

Idk any plugs for H.