Why did malls die?

Attached: THJTR.jpg (760x512, 78.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

99pi.org/episode/meet-us-by-the-fountain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Amazon

5g cell signal can't penetrate inside the concrete well

walls*

My local mall went from having a cool arcade, a few book stores, a cool game store, some interesting places to eat and buy novelty stuff to...
...just endless rows of the same cookie cutter female clothing store. Forever 21 clones and the like.

Malls in Asia are still pretty solid. Legit food courts, an entire floor dedicated to restaurants, movie theaters, arcades, etc. Events and things happening all the time inside in the... rotunda area or whatever. I could spend a few hours popping around and exploring an Asian mall.

N

just listened to a podcast about this the other day
99pi.org/episode/meet-us-by-the-fountain/

Hit with the double death blow of niggers allowed to run wild in every city and amazon offering white people a safe easy place to shop.

Attached: 1472075909944.jpg (972x1102, 147.35K)

niggers

Niggers

HOLY BASEDO.

Attached: 1635364856999.jpg (1000x1000, 94.37K)

Attached: 1656953103659.gif (616x5370, 1.18M)

i aint reading all of that shit faggot

Get learnt nikkuh

Attached: asian.webm (720x720, 1.7M)

forever 21 pretty lit tho tbh. found a Public Enemy shirt there it was poggers

ew a kpop fancam

All the alien activity. CIA finally caught on

why do you keep asking this dumb question? trying to relive your youth when you spent all of your time shopping for records at sam goody and in the food court? kys grandpa.

verification not required

in some areas they started to become all day hangouts for teens who did not have a lot of money to spend. The adults were chased away and they started designing newer malls with no interior space for loitering. But with the death and consolidation of brick and mortar retail there will be nothing left but Wall Mart and Amazon.

amazon. full stop. I mean I guess maybe autism/social awkwardness increases but mostly amazon. no capital gains, no rent for leases, shops close. etc.

Niggers, kikes getting so greedy only generic megacorpos cna afford leases, niggers, internet effectivly killing niche hobby stores, did i mention niggers?

Ironically both niggers and boomers. Boomers killed the mall rat scene by complaining about loitering. Eventually niggers replaced the afluent white teens who kept the foodcourts and music shops alive.