This image came out around the same time as the original tic tac footage...

This image came out around the same time as the original tic tac footage. It has never been mentioned in the official reports but was leaked in the same way as the other valid images; on various forums and boards by someone claiming military provenance.
How much more high quality imagery is being hidden?

Attached: 1631608292614.png (1128x1060, 903.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qRDUABcPLEI
youtu.be/84GIt9-xhd0?t=84
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nigga balls

What I found odd was that the government basically said "yeah probably aliens or something" and the world (myself included) gave a resounding "who cares". I blame science fiction, I've been accustomed to the idea of aliens for so long thanks to popular media that when seeing evidence of them it's just like "meh, yeah I figured they were real"

It's not an immediate process. It will take time for people to come to terms with what the implications are. When we start seeing real science coming out of UAP study and declassification of old data, then the reality will be unavoidable. For many of us the reality is already here and has been for a long time, so we will not be surprised when our experiences have informed us already.

Attached: 1396787780071.gif (489x301, 1.65M)

There's very clearly some sort of sphere around it, like a warp bubble

That is a propane tank

It is almost spherical but slightly oblate. Suggesting the force is coming from the skin of the craft (or a tubular structure) not a single point inside it.

Attached: 1631697395815.png (846x795, 424.16K)

Can we have sex with the aliens?

they're probably advanced to the point where sex isn't necessary anymore

fake

Attached: 1487732511263.png (986x860, 46.82K)

you think they just reproduce by telepathy

>advanced
>no sex

Sounds retarded.

lol maybe

That makes literally no sense

Mmhm. Fake, just like this right?
Flares, right?
youtube.com/watch?v=qRDUABcPLEI

youtu.be/84GIt9-xhd0?t=84
Does this help? Or does it just scare you more? Fear destroys the mind user

Attached: 1628435285937.webm (640x360, 1.27M)

>high quality imagery
really, retard? Look at the image you posted.

The dude is driving at high speed down a tiny wet dirt road with no headlights on and is somehow managing to film that with basically no bouncing, jerking around or swerving? Yes, that is fake as shit, or have you never been in a car before?

>the original tic tac footage
the what now

Remember how when NASA released the black hole image and all the news outlets zoomed in so far it was pixelated and everyone complained?

This image is cropped out of a high resolution image probably 8k native. Use your brain user

Attached: 1631050696185.webm (480x352, 444.44K)

what is that shit at 0:08-0:09?

>the road must be fake!
Wow. It's clearly wet asphalt but in your struggle to react in fear you are forced to argue it's a dirt road. Your entire thought process is dominated by fear; hilarious.

Attached: 1657266298426.webm (640x358, 1.4M)

Do you not remember the start of last year? When the American government said aliens might be real cuz they declassified a bunch of videos and reports of random shit doing crazy stuff and they had no idea or explanation for what it was or how it worked

Hmm, based on your response you're very clearly a troll. Well enjoy your thread bud

i somewhat remember that
i never ended up seeing a single pixel of any of it tho

You are the first one to ever notice that when I posted this clip user. And I have posted it a decent number of times.
We often see what we want to see and nothing more-- good on you for not failing the basic observation test most humans fail.

Attached: 1612766972440.jpg (551x715, 62.23K)