So... I made a thread before saying i had nothing to do and I was done studying...

So... I made a thread before saying i had nothing to do and I was done studying, and that you guys could ask me anything, for some reason I forgot about the thread and almost didn't answer any questions before it died.
Now I'll try to answer the questions on the previous thread because someone else answered for me and it was actually quite accurate which is kinda scary heh.

Previous thread: Again, you can ask me anything.

Attached: 1657322445909.jpg (800x600, 159.3K)

>Did you know that IBM actually has a division dedicated to the study of time travel?
Huh, if it is true I did not, I have heard some conspiracy theories but I am not sure if they are true or not.
>You guys have to let go. Nostalgia is as addictive as fucking cocaine.
I am sorry but I can’t, I just love S;G so much, it is one of my favorite franchises, I have periods of nostalgia for things I like that change periodically, before this it was my Half Life phase all over again, now I reverted back to S;G and it is probably going to stay like that for a few months.
>I love you so much Kurisu
I love her too Mio poster.
>Can you post more hentai of her?
This is not a coom thread user, you can easily find it if you feel so inclined.
>Have you watched Willy's Wonderland?
No, I am sorry.
>If so, why did the janitor stop the girl from stabbing the pixie animatronic?
That makes me curious, I might watch it later.
>If you didn't see it, why not?
I haven’t heard of it, but now thanks to you, It is on my list.
>How old are you
Early 20s

>what's your favorite hentai
I do not have one.
> did you fuck if yes at what age and where,
I haven’t, I did kiss a girl in my teens but that is it.
> can I see your dick pic for my collection
No.
>can I get your feet for my feet collection
No.
> can you talk dirty to me
No.
>can I get picture of you ass wide open and shut
Absolutely not.
> on scale 1 to 10 how much you want to die
Recently, surprisingly, a 2. I was much worse in my late teens.
> are you gay, are you a pedo
No and no.
> how many warcrimes did you commit
> your thoughts on Chinese
I have a chinese friend, they can be pretty tribalistic and kinda ignorant, but there is god people everywhere. If you mean the food, I like the vegetable based ones.
> would you fuck indian girl
If she was my type in terms of personality maybe, I consider myself a demisexual (The most faggy thing about me), which basically means I only really would fuck a girl I have an emotional connection with even tho I have a pretty high sexual libido.
>what do you think about Trump
I think he is imprudent, loud and obnoxious, but I still find him honest and like someone who sticks to his principles, if I was American I would definitely vote for him over Biden, but I would look for better options.
what's size of your dick
about 16 cm.
>what's your favorite hentai game
I have only really played teaching feelings, It was quite enjoyable for the cuteness factor, the main girl and the relationship you develop with her.
>what's the most times you cummed in one day
About 8 times I think, not sure.
> how tall you are?
167 cm. Yeah, I know, a manlet.

Those were all the questions from last thread that i didn't answer because I forgot about the thread and I let it die, feel free to ask any other questions.

Attached: 1657324157902.jpg (600x600, 136.03K)

it has to be a question about you or about anything?

Anything, I'll try to answer the best I can.

Attached: 1657324301211.jpg (850x1093, 520.08K)

Do you know anything about the future, or do you have any special or unusual abilities?

Can I see your dick?

>Do you know anything about the future, or do you have any special or unusual abilities?
I don't, i wish I did tho, i would like to be able to time leap to years ago in my own body, would be able to avoid tons of bad things that happened in my life, would also help many people around me including family members and friends.

For special abilities... Nothing really, except maybe my insatiable curiosity.

Attached: 1657324544676.jpg (850x1188, 284.1K)

No, i am sorry user. There's probably a dick thread somewhere around here on /b

Attached: 1657324682536.jpg (850x1250, 529.34K)

But you sound cute. How about just an undies pic?

I am not cute at all, I'm pretty manly and I like it that way. Sorry but no. This is not a coom thread.

Attached: 1657324808553.jpg (1350x2400, 670.51K)

I promise not to coom.

why do they always want a picture of other people's pps? do they like it so much?

Showing off genitals or underwear implies the intention to make the viewer coom wether that goal is achieved or not doesn't matter.
My wish is not to make this a coom thread and I don't wanna show off parts of my body or clothing right now. Thank you in advance for understanding.
Hey, i like pictures of girls boobies and pussies, they like it so i understand.

Attached: 1657324967222.jpg (850x1320, 278.9K)

I find that Any Forums has the best penises. They're almost all very nice to look at and better than the other boards.

Welp, it's nice that you enjoy how Any Forumstard dick looks. I have seen my fair share of Any Forumstard pussy and tits and if I say so myself it is indeed very nice, but right now i don't really want to indulge myself into a cooming spree.

Attached: 1657325154681.jpg (850x1219, 419.9K)

BUMP

Attached: 1657325656371.jpg (850x1213, 843.06K)

Attached: 1657326259853.jpg (850x638, 396.57K)

Attached: 1657326817985.jpg (850x478, 251.71K)

I understand. Maybe next time :)

I doubt it. But hey, you do you.

Attached: 1657327369228.jpg (850x478, 200.36K)